14. Pulled Both Ways

Ever had that feeling that you're being yanked in two different directions? It's like you're a tug-of-war rope being played with and wrangled a little bit too hard. Both sides of my head are going to explode if both of the Dolan Twins keep tugging at me.

Grayson somehow persuaded me into thinking that it was a good idea to join him on his quest to prank Ethan back again. And literally a few hours earlier, the elder twin asked me if I want to help come up with ideas for a video. It's driving me insane because of the pressure to hide these things from the other twin.

I vowed to myself to not speak a single word about the prank to Ethan, but I also promised myself to shut my mouth around Grayson about any video ideas, so I can tell Ethan first and see if he approves of them. It's weird how I'm able to handle the stress of simultaneously studying for five differently exams, but having the inability to keep my mouth shut around twin siblings.

Honestly, it feels awful to keep a secret from another person, especially the person who's supposed to be the victim of a massive prank. Keeping my words away from Grayson is easier than not telling his brother about the incoming prank. I just don't want to ruin my friendship with these two guys.

ethandolan: did you come up with any new ideas?!

ethandolan: I've been stuck for the last couple days...

Me: I do have a couple, but I doubt it's anything of your interest.

ethandolan: hit me up Alexis!

Me: oh fine.

Me: "Doing an Escape Room"

Me: "Trying to Remember What We Learned in High School"

Me: stupid, right?

ethandolan: wtf??? I love these ideas!

ethandolan: they're fucking better than anything Gray's come up with!

ethandolan: wait

Me: what?

ethandolan: have you seen our house tour vid?

Me: no?

Me: I don't watch your videos?

ethandolan: oh...

ethandolan: nvm then

Me: just tell me what happened

ethandolan: Grayson deleted the fucking footage of the video, and we had to make up an ending for the video at the last minute

Me: I'm assuming the ending wasn't in your favour?

ethandolan: Hell no

Me: okay then

Me: anyways, I gotta go and workout.

ethandolan: aww man, I was getting all hyped about your ideas

Me: I'll probably come back into Instagram later...

Me: so uh

Me: see ya later douchebag

ethandolan: hey!

ethandolan: you little bitch!

Me: fuck off Grant