Chapter Thirteen

Little Lady

Chapter Thirteen

Her smile dropped for a second and they all froze. But in a second a smirk was spread across her face and she broke out giggling like a little girl who had stolen a cookie and covered her mouth to stop the burst of giggles. Evelyn rolled off of Zac her cheeks turning a rosy pink. The heat trailed down her neck and she was just so embarrassed, she couldn’t even speak a word. “I-we-uh-you-my-“

“Oh you don’t have to explain yourself little Evvie it was doomed to happen sometime.” Evelyn was confused, doom to what?

She was too afraid to look back at Zac. She was already embarrassed enough and knowing him he could either be frowning or smirking along with her sister and she didn’t want to know. She was better without remembering any of. It wasn’t like they were doing anything, she was just simply trying to get her phone but Flo made it seem as if they were ripping each other’s clothes off. This made her blush even harder.

“So tell me Zac, why was she on top of-?” she didn’t get to finish her sentence before Zac interrupted her.

“What do you need Florence?” he said drawing out her name.

The pink haired girl narrowed her blue eyes. “Oh well last night when I went out with Maze who by the way is a fucking prick,” she grumbled something about him not getting it. “-we were calling  your phone, seeing as you were clearly entertained all day, and then I was getting worried thinking you did something dumb but Maze was all like “No he’s not that dumb.” so then we got into an argument when he got drunk off his ass and puked on me.” She growled. “The rest is all a blur I just woke up with his damn toe in my mouth and a drag sat on his lap.”

Evelyn smiled at the story, they were absolutely crazy. “Now a call would have been fine Zachary.”

He groaned. “Can you stop with the full name? I’ve heard it to damn much.”

 “Well maybe next time you go missing you will call me.” She smacked him upside the head. “And I ran out of coffee so…” she left to the kitchen.

Then Evelyn felt it was her turn to yell at him.”Why didn’t you tell her nothing had happened?”