Chapter 4

2 years later

"Congratulations Miss!! Your mother and father sends their regards!." Aaron my butler handed me a card.

"Does this go with a cheque Aaron?." I asked him while accept the card and stare at it.

"I have no idea Miss. But your mother instructed me to take you to Bellevue right after your graduation."

I flipped the card and it has some hand written message too long for me to read. I tried to see if there's anything valuable inside. I scrunched my nose when I found nothing.

"Aaron. Go on home now." I said while smirking as I saw Madeleine coming on my way.

"Miss you father----."

I snapped my head up to him and glared. He just looked at the ground and nodded. I smirked as Madeleine ran towards me.

"Congratulations!!! I never realized we finally graduated until I threw my graduation hat. Hahahaha." Madeleine hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"Congratulations too Maddy!!! I'm so proud of you!."

"Not more than I am to you! Valedictorian! Wait... what's that?".
She pointed out the envelope on my hand. I simply opened my car and thew it in.

"Dad's." I looked at her and giggled. Her parents couldn't come to her graduation also and it was just the two of us since Antoinette graduated last year and Barbara is nowhere to be seen.

"What's our plan for tonight?." She asked playfully.

"I'm gonna party til I die." I smirked and we got inside my car.

Later that night Maddy and I was surprised when Antoinette and Barbara came over that Maddy's penthouse. We took a couple of grey goose before hitting the best clubs in town.

"Who's gonna fucking drive?." Antoinette asked.

"Chill Toni... Barbie will drive tonight." Maddy answered while laughing.

"Yep... I'm not allowed to get wasted tonight." Barbara said while getting inside my car.

"Hey Dani. You ditched yo family dinner tonight?." Antoinette asked.

"Uhuh. I don't have any plans on coming home til tomorrow evening so that I will sleep my ass off."

"So what yo mom think about it?." Antoinette piqued.

I shrugged off my shoulder while trying to reach on to something under the seat of my new Mercedes. I smiled when I gripped the cold bottle. "Gotcha!!." I shouted as I raised the bottle.

"What the--- oh my God! Is that a Chivas?." Barbara said while glancing at me as she tries to focus on the road. "Now you got me regret that I'm your mummy tonight!." She pouted but I kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry Barbie. You're gonna have a swig or two." I told her and I opened the bottle cap. Raised the bottle up and shouted. "Nazdrovia!" And I took a long swig from the bottle. I handed it to Antoinette.

"Damn that hit deep!." Antoinette laughed as she wiped her chin. "I sometimes think how you manage that goddam alcohol in your system D!."

I laughed and took a glimpse of Madeleine. As she lit up a joint. She passed it on to me. And I passed it on to Barbara but she just took one hit and gave it back to me. "I'm not gonna get bonged up  tonight cos I'm you mummy." We all laughed and Toni just took the hit and smiled like crazy.

"This is our last night with each other why not try to loosen up Barbie?." Then she laughed like so crazy. Barbara frowned and looked at Antoinette in the rearview mirror.

"What the Fuck up is going on with you miss goody shoes?." We all laughed and that was the best night of my life.
Or so I thought.