- 9 -

[yoongi pov]

maybe his phone was dead? ugh. maybe i should just text hoseok.

but then, he's gonna be all like "oh wowww~ yoongi you're actually texting me!" since i never text anyone.

maybe i'm overreacting.

or maybe i should eat.

...

stress eating sounds good.

the college isn't even that far, should i just walk over there and see what's up?

i'll just text hoseok. it's only 9pm, he's probably still awake.

me: hoseok, are you awake?

hoseok: woah, it's thefirst you texted me in a while~!

sigh. i swear.

me: i know, i know i don't text you as often or the group chat, but is jimin asleep by any chance?

hoseok: yea, he's asleep. why?

me: is his phone dead or something because none of my texts are going through.

hoseok: umm, i don't know... i mean, i can ask tomorrow when he's awake. he just immediately fell asleep after coming home. i don't see his phone on the table though. he usually leaves it out.

did he lose his phone...?

me: thank you... just let me know what happens.

hoseok: no problem. gonna head to sleep now, goodnight! :)

i put my phone away, and just took a deep breath in.

jimin's alright. it's just his phone...

but what he said. his phone wasn't on the table.

i swear. yoonji better not have done something.

or...?

maybe she didn't? maybe he really lost it?

ugh. at this point, should i just warn the others about her? since i can't even tell jimin about her...

"i will make jimin mine and if you will interfere with that and tell him about this whole conversation, then well, i'll kill you."

should i be that intimidated by her?

"i'll kill you."

she seems so frail and weak, so small. what would she have to kill me?

god. i should just go to sleep. i'm so stressed out over many things anyway. i'll see what's up with jimin tomorrow.

...

the next day.

*buzz*

ugh...

*buzz*

what is that?