- 18 -

[jimin pov]

"jimin..."

"jimin!"

"jimin!?"

"JIMIN!" 

thump. thump. thump.

beep beep. beep beep. beep beep.

w-where... am i?

that voice.

i opened my eyes, seeing a white ceiling. there was a beeping sound too, but other than that, it was quiet. 

i saw someone familiar next to me.

my vision was returning.

it was... yoongi...

"y-yoongi..." i mumbled. he looked at me, held my hands and began to cry so much.

is this really reality?

"oh my god, jimin. you're okay..." he said. he had a cut on his cheeks, and it was slightly bruised. i now realized i was in some sort of hospital. that's why there was a beeping sound.

it was my heart.

"why am i here?" i asked, my voice very raspy.

"the doctors treated you and removed the remaining paralysis poison inside of you, since you had some still in your system. don't move as much okay? you still need to heal. they had to do the same for me because she got me too... i'm fine now, but jimin. i've been worried sick." yoongi said, tears still falling from his eyes.

i nodded. 

"where's everyone else? how did you even find me when i was all the way in daegu?" he asked.

"we actually are still in daegu. we couldn't really make it back to seoul to treat you because..." yoongi's voice cracked.

i looked at him, very concerned.

"what happened?"

he sighed deeply.

"jungkook and yoonji apparently fought. yoonji is fine and was also treated, but was given some sort of thing to make her fall asleep. she's going to be put into a mental hospital tomorrow after i explained what has been occurring to the doctors... but she's not the reason for having us stay here... jungkook got hurt very badly and is in critical condition. he got stabbed in the chest by yoonji and lost a lot of blood." yoongi explained.

i gasped, and lifted myself up. i held his hands very tightly.

"is he okay? where is he? please, i want to see if he's alright." i asked desperately.

"he's having surgery right now so they can close the wound. taehyung is outside the surgery room i'm pretty sure. everyone else is waiting outside for you and jungkook." yoongi explained.

i sighed.

i can't believe this. yoonji is finally caught, but managed to hurt jungkook? 

jungkook, please don't die.

"i can't believe i got you guys into his mess. if only i looked into yoonji's stupid persuasions and listened to you guys too. if i did, jungkook probably wouldn't have been hurt badly and you wouldn't have been paralyzed too." i said, and i turned to my side, trying not to let yoongi see the tears that were coming, but it was too obvious.

"jimin, it's not your fault. i believe jungkook will be okay. he's strong. i know it. don't blame yourself okay? please..." i could feel yoongi's warmth of his hands reach me.