- 6 -

[jimin pov]

the next day after yoonji met the rest of the group, jungkook didn't show up to school at all, he wasn't even in the dorms. he wasn't on campus either. taehyung was here though, but was quiet.

what am i even saying, he's always quiet whenever we're all together.

i just began thinking back to yesterday night during yoonji and i's chat.

---

the night before.

me: hey yoonji!

yoonji is typing...

yoonji: jiminieee! how are you?

based from that, i was assuming she was alright after what happened, but i asked for reassurance.

me: hey, are you alright from earlier? you seemed to be scared for some reason.

yoonji is typing...

yoonji: was i? oh. yea i'm alright, now that you texted me :)

me: that's good. i'm going to sleep now, goodnight.

yoonji: aww, alright... sleep well :)

you're offline.

---

"heyyy~... earth to jimin, are you alright?" hoseok asked. i immediately snapped back to the present after thinking back from yesterday.

it was just hoseok, namjoon, seokjin, taehyung, yoonji and i at the table. seemed like yoongi was late again.

no matter how much the others tried to talk to yoonji, she seemed to always be closed off from them, but would be comfortable talking to only me.

we all decided over our group chat that we would leave the table when yoongi arrives, and no matter how much yoonji wants to follow me wherever i move, i'm going to make her stay and talk with him. i didn't get to mention yoongi yesterday to her, but i did mention he was my best friend.

something about that made her concerned.

thank god yoongi doesn't look at the group chat to be completely honest.

"did yoongi go to his mom's yesterday?" hoseok questioned.

i shrugged. 

"i don't know, i don't think he did. if he did, he would've texted me something." 

i look down at the table. 

i hope he's alright honestly.

after a couple minutes of waiting, yoongi was finally making his way to the table.

i look at hoseok, taehyung, namjoon and seokjin, and we all nodded.

i'm sorry yoongi.

i began to grab my things, and instantly yoonji looked at me.

"h-hey, where are you going?" she asked me. i didn't say anything except 'i'll talk to you later'. she then immediately grabbed the edge of my hoodie.