- 17 -

[yoongi pov]

i went with jungkook and namjoon, while the rest went with taehyung. i had a gut feeling that we were going to find yoonji and jimin soon.

the day was almost over, and it would almost be about two days since we left seoul.

i was so nervous for some reason, so many things were going through my mind.

are we really going to be able to find them?

we were walking along the alley ways, not being able to say a word. we were walking fast, trying to see every corner.

in case any daegu gang member shows up, jungkook put his mask away so that it can look like he's a real citizen, since the busan and daegu gangs are rivals.

there were moments, however, that my nervous face became happy, because i was realizing that we were truly able to find jimin.

[jimin pov]

"what do you mean by that? someone won't come and find you. it's hard to find this place. no one has ever found it. no ordinary person would be able to find it, and for a fact, all of your so-called friends are ordinary." she leaned and held my chin.

she was looking at my lips.

i swear she was a complete lunatic.

"just... f*** off!!! leave me alone!" i managed to kick my feet towards her stomach, which made her fall back.

i sat myself up, trying to untie the stupid wrap that was wrapped around my hands.

"c'mon!!!" i screamed.

she was already getting up.

she didn't lift her face.

"you really want to piss off your girlfriend?" she mumbled, but i managed to still hear her.

oh my god, she's going insane.

she was reaching for something behind her back pockets.

it was a syringe, filled with the same colored liquid as before.

she's going to try to paralyze me again.

"son of a bITCH!!" i managed to rip off the wrap, and looked for exits.

there was a door at the back, but that meant i had to run past her.

i had no other choice.

i ran towards her, but it was hard to regain my speed because i've been on the ground for too long and sat on my legs, so the blood flow was just beginning to come back to them.

she lifted her head once i got past her.

and something felt like it pinched my skin.

dammit...

"hah, you really thought you could go past me!? me!? i'm way stronger than you, PARK JIMIN!!!!!"

son of a...

bitch...

thump.

[yoongi pov]

i looked at jungkook, he stopped...

"taehyung got to a strange place, c'mon it's not that far away!" he said. i gasped, so did namjoon, and so we followed him.

it took about five minutes to get to the place. it was somewhat secluded from the town, and it was surrounded by nothing but a fence and dead grass.