- 12 -

[jimin pov]

i run through the campus, trying to find yoongi, and to hopefully not bump into yoonji.

hearing all of that from jungkook, i can't believe yoonji is actually a freaking psycho!

but, was it really her fault?

god, i should just text yoongi to see where he is.

i pull out my phone, and begin to text him.

me: yoongi? i know you're probably mad at me about the "text", and i will continue to tell you that it was not me. i just really want to talk to you. please?

i sigh deeply, and just made my way to my dorm room. maybe i should just give myself some time to rest. i shouldn't be stressing over this.

besides, yoongi IS my best friend. i hope he will just believe me. yoonji won't split us apart, i know it.

i got to my dorm room door, and managed to unlock it.

that's when i saw yoonji turn the corner into the hallway i was in.

"s-shit!" i mumbled to myself, and pushed the door immediately, got myself in the room, and locked the door immediately.

"jiminie?" i heard from outside.

"u-uh, oh yoonji! hi!" i ask, nervously.

"you're not at lunch?" she asked me. i felt my palms begin to sweat.

don't open the door jimin. whatever it is, do not open the door.

"i just need to grab a few things." i mumble, but loud enough for her to hear me.

no answer.

i look down under the door, and i see her eye peaking through as well.

thump.

thump.

thump.

why was she suddenly giving shivers down my spine?

*buzz*

i then jolted up, seeing a text appear on my phone. i slowly pushed myself until i got towards the edge of my bed.

it was from yoongi...

yoongi: i had lunch somewhere else besides panda express. i can talk to you. i sort of do want to talk to you...

was he... not mad at me anymore?

me: where can you meet, or where are you?

yoongi: near the smoothie place that's on campus.

i didn't even know there was one on campus, what the heck.

me: alright, but hold on.

yoonji is still outside. what am i supposed to do?

she might hurt the others if i call them to help me, and if i tell yoongi, he'll be super concerned and i don't want him to get hurt.