- 10 -

[jimin pov]

i look at jungkook, confused from his previous sentence.

"what do you mean? you think yoonji took my phone?" i asked him, trying to wipe my falling tears away.

taehyung and jungkook looked at each other, and they both sighed at the same time.

i guess it's a couples thing?

jungkook crossed his arms, and looked at the ground, then he nudged taehyung while still looking straight down to his shoes.

"we'll tell you during lunch as to why she most likely did it. it's a lot to take in. you just need to know the truth about yoonji, but you better hurry. class is going to begin in about two minutes." taehyung explained.

seriously? i have to wait that long? ugh.

i sighed, and turned around, waving to taehyung and jungkook, still very confused.

what's wrong with yoonji?

is there something i just haven't been noticing from her?

i got to my music class, and saw hoseok immediately waving to me. i gave an emotionless and unhappy wave.

he already knew that something was wrong after i did that.

i got to my seat which was right next to hoseok, and just put my head down into my arms.

it's literally been only a couple of days of college, and i'm feeling so broken inside. i don't even know what i did wrong. am i that terrible of a friend?

"jimin," hoseok shook my arm, worriedly. i turn to him, peaking from my arms. he looked at me, now closely.

oh shit, were my eyes puffy from crying?

why am i such a crier? it never changes. even hoseok knows i am a strong crier since i'm very sensitive.

"what's wrong?" he whispered, since the teacher was already taking attendance. guess i didn't hear the first period bell ring.

"i'm fine." oh god, my voice was now super noticeable that i was crying. i then just continued to bury my face into my arms.

i hated when i got a lot of attention for crying, because when i do, that feeling of crying comes back and i just start crying. if that even made sense.

only...

yoongi would know that.

ugh. i really don't know what to do.

if he was truly my best friend, i shouldn't feel so scared about confronting him. i should just go to him and tell him straight up i didn't send that text, but he wouldn't even believe me.

did yoonji really steal my phone?

and how?

"alright class, did you all do your homework from yesterday? i am hoping you all did." the teacher bursted into the room. a chorus of "yes"s went around, and i just simply nodded, but i still had my head into my arms.

i was sitting in the back, so i was kind of hoping the professor didn't see me.

i didn't want to be seen. i felt so off.

"uh, mr. park? are you alright? please lift your head." my professor asked me.

dammit.

i slowly lifted my head after i was told to do so, and let out a deep sigh.

"u-uh... can i please step out of the class? i don't feel so good..." i mumbled, biting my lip. the feeling of crying was coming. i had to get out of here.