- 15 -

[jungkook pov]

green.

that was the gang color of cheongju.

i almost forgot about the fact you can come across cheongju gang members in this forest.

i turn to check behind me to make sure yoongi and them weren't near me. i then saw taehyung making his way towards my direction.

"what are we going to do?" he asked me.

i sighed, and took a deep breath.

"i don't want to hurt them. just poison them with paralysis." i told him. i was kind of surprised how he still had some of those poisons left in our drawers in our dorm room.

taehyung put a hand on me, quickly wrapped a red bandana around his head, and we saw someone running towards us. they had a black suit just like me, but a green bandana wrapped around their head. they had the same type of blade i had.

"w-well! you're gonna have to hit some vital points in order for me to inject it!" taehyung said, seeing another cheongju gang member come out of nowhere, who came in with a strong kick towards taehyung, but he managed to block it.

although taehyung was in a gang, i knew he wasn't considered as one of the strong ones, so seeing him block a kick kind of worried me. all i wanted was for him to poison them.

"taehyung, i swear to god, please be careful!!!" i said, trying to block a punch from the cheongju gang member in front of me.

"hm." i finally heard from the person. i looked at them, gulping. they had jet black hair which covered their eyes.

"bunny mask... y-you're from the busan gang." 

it was a young man's voice, and it seemed like his partner who was fighting taehyung was a young woman, who had blond hair, which was tied up in a high ponytail.

couple? i don't know.

"bunny mask and a red bandana. busan and daegu? aren't they rivals?" the woman asked towards the man, practically scoffing, who backed up from taehyung, still having her blade in her hands.

are they seriously conveying a conversation when we're literally fighting them?

"this doesn't make any sense." now the young man backed out.

if i remembered correctly, cheongju was considered to be an ally of busan, so i'm really hoping they don't lash out onto taehyung because he had a red bandana on. however, i don't think these two remember anything about "bunny mask" being famous or whatever, so they probably don't even know me.

"explain yourselves, or you cannot pass." the young man spoke sternly, pointing his blade towards us.

"we-" he then cut me off, then faced taehyung, who was in a fighting stance still, and pointed his blade at him instead.

"i'm talking to the daegu one right here." 

it kind of irked me that they called taehyung "daegu one". what about a proper way to call someone? like "to you"? i don't know.

"trust me, please." i said, even though they wanted taehyung to talk.

god, we just needed to pass.

this was going to be a struggle because i know gangs don't let anyone pass if whoever wants to pass is a rival.

"we actually used to be apart of our represented gangs." i said honestly. taehyung looked at me, concerned.

"jung-" i looked at him, with sharp eyes.