- 14 -

[jimin pov]

god...

my head is throbbing so much.

where the heck am i?

wait... are my hands tied?

"s..." i tried to say a word, but i couldn't.

what the hell? i can't move my mouth?

what even-

wait.

yoonji.

all i remember was passing out in the dorm apartment.

i was able to open my eyes, i was in some type of abandoned building. the walls were kind of in a dirty white color, there were pieces of old furniture scattered, cotton spilling out of it.

where am i?

and why can't i speak?

wait... back when yoonji had something in her hand... was it that?

i'm going out of control.

click.

clack.

click.

shit. someone's coming.

"someone's finally awake?" i heard.

that was yoonji's voice.

she was walking to me. i was on the floor sitting down, my hands tied. i felt so weak, i couldn't move my arms or hands, i couldn't even move my mouth or speak.

this had to be some sort of paralysis.

i seriously can't believe i got myself to this point. how dumb enough was i to believe she was so nice?

everyone was suspecting it, even yoongi, and i wasn't.

am i that gullible?

yoonji cupped my cheeks, my vision was starting to come back.

she was in a different outfit. she had a black sleeveless collared shirt, with black skintight leggings. she even had black wedges, and her usual braided hair on the side of her head.

with this outfit, now i could tell how bulky she was. she had obvious muscles that she was hiding with her school uniform and hoodies. if that's how she got me here, i'm honestly not surprised but also i am.

i looked at her, wanting to say something so badly, wanting to yell at her, but i don't even think this paralysis thing even began to fade away ever since she injected it in me.

i felt so tired though, i couldn't fight through this.

please.

someone just save me.

---

[jungkook pov]

"uhm, we're really going to go through here?" hoseok asked from behind.

i sigh, and turn around after finishing up to change into my outfit.

i had a skintight outfit, both black, and sleeveless.

"trust me, you'll be fine. also, you all didn't have to come by the way." i commented. i heard a loud sigh from behind, concerning me.

"ya! we're not going just for yoonji to be taken down you know, remember we're jimin's friends." jin fussed.

that kind of hurt me.

"yes, i know. you know what—nevermind, you can come just don't do anything dangerous." i clarified, which then everyone looked at me concerned.