230

Diary

Goddammit I waste some days in coma.

Why the heck....

Oh I just waken from my coma.

Mind you the scene or positions of this villain when I wake up earlier is not a good one.

I cant believe he done that...

Sigh. Ten days left for this life hah?

Oh will I have to go my parents in this lifetime and say my farewell.

I don't want to leave without goodbye specially in my next lifetime I'll forget my memory again.

Hey that reminds me the reason I'm writing in this notebook is to remembrance of this world.

They said I can keep this book to my space and I can reread it after all the lifetime left.

Hmm. Thinking about my past lifetime being killed in the spot in every crazy and weird way made me think that its good I don't remember the pain.

Oh. Its really not a big deal about me dying in his arms, will one thing is that we made a deal that we cant runaway from. so technically the one who's going to be traumatize by all those things is him.

I'm so surprise how he can still smile like that to me. Like he always did our first life.

Hm, That's remind me I never told him about our cute boi, will its so funny to watch him get jealous so I don't tell him.

Sound mean but I want to tell him after all this so he wont think to much of after this. Surprise him I guess? Oh will. I bit he'll cry.

That's all for today, nothing really eventful happen except for that one. But I'll leave that to your imagination or you can ask that guy hehe.

The greatest and awesome villain
End