I Miss You

Where are you and I'm so sorry

I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight

I need somebody and always

This sick strange darkness

Comes creeping on so haunting every time

And as I stared I counted

Webs from all the spiders

Catching things and eating their insides

Like indecision to call you

and hear your voice of treason

Will you come home and stop this pain tonight

Stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)

I Miss You/ Blink 182

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calum's POV

Luke went back to bed as Michael got up. Luke looks so poorly. Poor guy. I started thinking abut last night and about how Luke mentioned that he saw Ashton.

''Luke?'' I shuted from the sitting room.

'' Calum.'' Luke mumbled.

''See last night when you said you saw Ashton?'' I asked drawing Michaels attention.

"Mhm." Luke replied

"What did you mean by that?" I asked.

"Wait a minute and I'll be through." Luke mumbled as I heard him get up. Michael turned the TV off so we could properly talk with no distractions. Luke came in with the bloody jumper on and a pair of Ashton's Joggers.

'' Luke, you should really wear a different jumper.'' Michael said. Luke stared at him like he had said something so utterly stupid he didn't deserve to be part of the human population.

'' I'm wearing this jumper till Ashton gets better.'' Luke said. '' That's if he gets better.''

'' He will get better.'' Michael whispered, slightly annoyed.

'' Anyways, what the hell happened last night with Ashton?'' I asked.

'' I can't remember much but I was lost in the streets and I saw Ashton. He had no colour. Just black and white. He started running away so I ran after him. Which by the way, isn't easy. He led me to the hotel then disappeared." Luke said playing with the sleeves of his crimson stained jumper.

"Well he isn't dead cause the hospital haven't phoned. Maybe you were just too drunk and were hallucinating?'' Michael suggested.

''Yeah, that can happen.'' I added. I could see by the look on Luke's face he wasn't so sure.

'' It's 7:30am. The first visiting time is 9am. We can go and see Ash then.'' Michael said looking at his watch. '' Ughhh why am I up so early? Im going to have a nap. Wake me up in an hour.''

*Ashton's POV*

When in a coma I have learnt you can't just 'blank out'. Your mind is concious through the whole thing. Your body just isn't. I'm really worried about Luke. It's only me that knows he suffers from depression. The past couple of months me and Luke have sort of drifted apart. We used to tell each other everything but it's fair to say we both stopped doing that. Just from the quick talks me and Luke shared I could tell he was getting worse. He was getting quieter day by day and he always looked so tired. He spent ages perfecting his appearance. I wish I had stopped us from drifting away. It was all my fault. If I hadn't broke my promises, he wouldn't of broke his. I stopped telling Luke everything. I had somehow come to the conclusion that he didn't care. So I stopped telling him things. I guess he did aswell. We still made normal conversations obviously, seeing as we are in the same band. I tried to ask him if he was okay a few times when he started looking tired etc. He just replied with the simple ' yes' then carried on with what he was doing. I didn't believe him, but I didn't want him to get upset with me so I just left it. God, I hope he is okay. I need to wake up. And quickly.

Luke's POV *Trigger warning*

I silently opened the small hotel room kitchen drawer and rummaged through to find a sharp knife. I lifted it up as the sunlight hit off it causing reflections to appear on the wall. I ran my index finger down the blade making sure it was sharp. I smuggled the knife past Calum who was watching TV and Michael who was softly snoring in the bedroom. I locked the bathroom door and stepped inside the shower. I grabbed the knife and sliced it across my stomach. I hissed in pain as the force from the water hit of the fresh cut. I dropped the knife in the shower, not caring where it landed or what noise it made. I stared down at my very first self inflicted injury. The blood was dripping out, causing the water by my feet to turn a light shade of red.

I switched the shower off and stepped out. Most of the stress had... gone. I honestly felt so much better. The cut had stopped bleeding, but it looked red and nasty. I grabbed my black Nirvana t-shirt which was lying on the bathroon floor from a couple of says ago and pulled it over my head and put on some black skinnys.

I ran the knife under the sink removing all blood stains as I crept back to the kitchen and placed it back in the drawer without anyone noticing,

*Triggering over*

"Luke... can you go and wake Michael up?" Calum asked engrossed in the TV. "It's 8:30."

I entered the bedroom and looked at the peaceful green haired band member innocently sleeping. Not for long. I lay down beside Michael and wrapped my arms around his waist. He adjusted himself so he was comfy. A few moments later, I started violently ticking him.

"Luke, stop. I'll get up." Michael groaned as he moved further away from me.

15 minutes later we were in the Taxi heading for the hospital. It was a quiet journey. Mainly because we were all thinking the same things.

"Maybe we should do a keek to tell the fans." Michael said.

"We can't tell them what has happened to Ash." Calum added.

"We could just apologise for not being on any social networking sites, and we will explain soon." Michael suggested. We all agreed.

"Maybe Calum should just be in it because they might get suspicious if Ashton isn't here." I mumbled.

"True." Calum agreed as he opened keek on his phone.

"Hi guys, we are sorry we aren't on twitter or keek or anything like that. All will be explained soon. We love yous!" Calum said enthusiastically into his phone before posting the video.

The taxi stopped and we got out. Michael paid the driver as the car left and the three of us were left standing outside the hospital. I was still pretty hungoverand the last place I wanted to be was a hospital but it's for Ashton. I need him to get better. I never realised how much I depend on him.

"Luke, C'mon!" Michael shouted from 20 metres infront. I walked fastly to catch up with them as we headed to Ashton's ward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors notes.

I'm sorry for how suckish this chapter is. It's just basically a filler from the previous night to the next morning. The next chapter will be better, I promise. Thank you all for all the reads! I appreciate every single one. Hope you are enjoying this so far :)