The Fault In Our Scars

Back through lamp lit streets I knew

Everything led back to you

So can you see the stars?

Over Amsterdam

You're the song my heart is

Beating to

So open your eyes and see

The way our horizons meet

And all of the lights will lead

Into the night with me

And I know these scars will bleed

But both of our hearts believe

All of these stars will guide us home

And, oh, I know

And oh, I know, oh

I can see the stars

From America

The Fault In Our Stars/Ed Sheeran

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Calum's POV*

I'm seriously worried about Luke and Ashton. They both seem distant now. They never talk to us about anything. I doubt they talk to each other anymore. A few months ago, they used to be really close friends, but now they aren't. It started of with little things. For example, Luke would maybe go a day without talking to Ashton then a few days later Ashton would go a day without talking to Luke. Something drastic must of happened. Either that or they just drifted away from each other.

We were sitting in the cramped taxi. Luke being unusually clingy to Ashton and Ashton being unusually clingy towards Luke. Something was definitely going on. The normal hyper taxi ride turned into a silent miserable one over night. Literally.

We soon arrived at the recording studio. A few fans were waiting to greet us. We said hello to them and got a few photos taken. Almost instantly, both Luke and Ashton had returned to their normal cheery selves. Something was fishy. Very fishy.

At the recording studio, we just ran over a few songs. Ashton didn't seem as energetic as he usually is, and Luke, Luke didn't seem to concentrate. Michael noticed aswell. He glanced at me a few times alerting me of what was going on even though I was already aware.

*Ashton's POV*

I felt extremely bad. Luke wasn't performing like he normally does because of me. I put him off doing what he loves to do best. It's my fault. It always is.

We soon arrived back at the hotel room. I could tell everyone was eager to hear what I was going to say. Michael closed the door then joined us in the sitting area.

''Right. Ashton, talk away.'' Calum said leaning forward in his hair. I didn't know where to start. I didn't want to tell them too much so they would think some messed up person. I am, but I don't want them to know that. (Possible Triggering) I lifted my jumper up and over my head revealing the 10 wide cuts on each arm. I then continued to take my tshirt of exposing the cross-hatched scars covering my stomach. We all just stayed in silence as I put the clothes back on. (Triggering part over) I looked up at the boys. Calum was shocked and upset and along with Michael. Luke, Luke was crying his eyes out. He was curled up in a tight ball on the sofa gently rocking back and forwards. I couldn't believe I done that to him.

''Luke... I'm sorry.'' I replied as I went and sat beside him while hugging him awkwardly.

'' Ash... I'm sorry. I'm just so shocked.'' Michael said after a few moments.