spook (Pyro x reader)

(Your Pov)

You were in Bed writing something for school when the call icon popped up on screen and then disappeared "I guess they didn't want to call me." you muttered to yourself as you kept writing you kinda fading in and out of writing so you stopped and as soon as you stopped you could've sworn you heard something downstairs, you sighed ignoring it and just laying down rubbing your eyes you felt tired and sick to your stomach. you were about to get up and go to the kitchen when you heard a faint voice outside your room then your door opened and the big pyrocynical walked in and he smiled looking down at you, you tried to push him away jokingly then everything faded to black.

... You woke up a sigh of relief leaving your mouth it was just a dream. you curled back into your blanket as you pulled out your phone to check the time it was 4 in the morning so it wasn't early enough to go back to sleep so you sat up an earsplitting headache shot through your head "ugh, oh god what the fuck!" you resisted the urge to lay back down. You walked over to your door leaning your head against it before opening it, you walked down to your kitchen grabbing some aspirin from the medicine cabinet, going to sink for a small glass of water you took the pill and paused calling for your cat. You saw from the corner of your eye so you poured some food into their bowl.

"There you go sweetheart." you continued to pet her while she was eating before going to check your discord for any messages one from pyro and one from kwite

big boy youtuber- hey you busy like today or like maybe this week or just busy overall

little girl youtuber- well no not really I'm not going anywhere anytime soon why?

big boy youtuber- oh just wondering wanted to see if we could talk more or something

what a weird thing to ask me, we already talk almost every day, you stared at your monitor before getting up to make food, you grabbed a bagel and through it into the toaster. while waiting you couldn't help but feel like you forgot something you thought and thought about it but then you heard the bagel pop up you grabbed it and put the crap you usually put on it. when you sat down you finally remembered Kwite had sent you a message, it probably wasn't important but you still wanted to see what it was about you imagined what importance it held making yourself anxious to read it so you got up in a hurry from the worry you had implanted into your head. You lived actually really close to Kwite in the same town you had known each other and you needed to know what he wanted. You opened discord and clicked Kwite's name.

abyssbaby- hey wanna go to breakfast with me I'm paying I'll be there around 6 am so really early if you want I can do later

a pussy- Nah I can do 6 I woke up at four meet you there in 45 minutes

abyssbaby- okay great see ya there

you got ready in a somewhat hurry but since you've known Kwite before he was kwite you don't really need to look good for him and especially a 6 am but you just felt like it so you chose to wear your favorite outfit. you knew the place he wanted to go was in walking distance a ten minute walk and you were on your way you check your phone while walking and saw nothing out of the ordinary other than a snapchat from Ani that made no sense it was about how excited she was you chose to ignore it for now putting your phone back in your pocket. you pushed open the door to the dinner you and Kwite frequented in

"hey (y/n)," a waitress greeted "He's over there " she pointed to the left side of the dinner you presumed he was at the seat you always sit at and you were right.

"Hey, my best friend" you greeted awkwardly sitting down in the booth " so we usually only eat breakfast if something important is going down... soo?"