The Boy in My Math Class (bluesdank)

Your PoV

    I sat down pulling myself closer to the table I rested my head on my hands wait anxiously for the class to fill. I was halfway through this day and I was still tired and sore. I was lost in my daydream when the boy who sat next to me pulled his chair, it let out a screech so I was startled. I turned my head to see him. 

  "Oh, hi Henry," I looked up at him and he looked down his mouth formed a small smile as he lowered himself into his chair but he didn't say anything. truly it was normal, I was used to a very minimal amount of talk and the amount of his voice I got out of him was way more then most people could get, and being honest I worked hard for him to talk to me. and once he did the teachers put him in every class with me and always sat me next to him. I understood selective mutism but I don't know if that was his case because I haven't looked into selective mutism much so I can't say what he has. But I have even managed to get him to laugh a little I sit next to him at lunch. I did basically everything with him, my friends didn't like it that much but I just want to be nice, and let him know he has people he can trust. I used to just hang out with Henry at school but we had hung out in a more public setting and a private setting. That's when he talked the most and that still wasn't a massive amount of words but a lot more than what I would ever hear at school. his voice was smooth but since he didn't use it much it came out hoarse and you could tell how bad his day was by how rough and how smooth his voice was. 

  I left school after math class, I left school formally saying I wasn't feeling good and signed myself out. I texted Henry Telling him to do the same. he complied and we soon met outside of school. I didn't usually skip school but I was so tired when greeted me I grabbed his hand and dragged to my dodge neon and climbed into the passenger side. forcing him to sit in the driver's side he knew I just wanted to sit there for a second.

   "so, y/n why'd we have to leave?" he asked his voice felt like walking into a home after walking a mile in the bitter cold. I sighed just glancing over him.

  "I just don't want to be at school, it's hella boring today." He nodded and I sat there looking at him my chair leaned back slightly as he stared forward. I don't know what took over me but I crawled over the middle part between the seats and basically started straddling him. I stared him in the face before smashing my lips on to his I then pulled myself back into my seat and handed him my keys before he could say a word. He turned his head his cheeks redder than usual I put my head in my hands regretting what I just did... I heard a soft voice.

  "... woah ... y/n," his voice was full of woe. I looked up his face was so close to mine by the time I turned my head towards him I stared at him and he just smiled and turned back to the front window. "You're a great kisser."

   I paused and stayed silent other than the instant sigh of relief, I heard his soft laugh and I leaned back in my seat. whispering "Thank, god."

  He glanced over at me and then started the car and started driving. "You're also pretty impatient it seems, or I guess school was just that boring," he paused chuckling "you're such a hoe." 

  You shook your head at his joke, "DoN't SlUt ShAMe mE!"

  He laughed "so you're admitting to being a slut?"

  You choked and burst out laughing as he tried not to join and just to focus on getting out of hell's parking lot. You finally stopped and took a deep breath turning on some music leaning back and staring out the window, you turned "let's go to the foresty thingy at the park." you said childishly. he smiled and shook his head.

  "let's just go to my house and binge watch Bojack Horseman," he said glancing over at you.

  You nodded "That also sounds good, and more snacks and blankets." smiling like a little kid. 

__________________________________________

YOOOOOOOOOO how's my beautiful people, I hope you enjoyed this, I know some people might like this more than others since the reader definitely comes off as more dominant in this chapter but I do know that there are males reading this so chapters that have fewer pronouns and feature dominant readers may appeal more to them and I want my male readers to get good chapters as well. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND IT WOULD BE AMAZing if you joined my discord server :) here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/8vH9FB     please just drop by and say hi at least.