adventures (bluesdank x kingani)

This is for Vore_Papi  they requested it a bit ago and I forgot about it, but going through something I found their request again soo.... Here it is, and like Ani's b-day just passed so thats also convienient

Warning may be short

____

Ani's POV

       Me and Henry had been dating for maybe... 2 years now. Long distance for me isn't that hard, but I don't recomend it for people, it's rough no matter what. Communication is hard, Dates are hard/impossible, Being intimate is hard, and just everything seems hard. But when something is hard it makes the easy things a lot easier, like being in the cold makes the warm so much warmer. For me it was worth it, but for people with commitment issues or trust issues or just issues it might not be. so NO I don't think you should long distance date unless you know it won't ruin everything.

     Anyway Henry was coming to U.S to see me and Brandon, how fun! In that process of blurry excitement and the fear when we saw that if we didn't get on the interstate in like 10 minutes Henry would think the human trafficers had gotten us or something. so totally not speeding we got on the I one minute early and we both sighed in releif as we finally calmed down just a bit. I sat looking up the traffic report as the radio played some cheesey love song. I was so glad to see that since is was 12 pm on a wednesday we were very unlikely to get crazy traffic, I smiled and told Brandon who to my suprise wasn't in a talking mood as he just nodded.

      I rolled my eyes and leaned on the window trying to get a mini nap in before we arrived at the airport, which I was successful with As I awoke to Brandon closing the door to pay the toll for probably 45-ish minutes He came back too the ca and opened the door seeing me awake must have startled him, "oh, sorry didn't want to wake you up, so I could pay the thingy,"

    I laughed and jumped out of the car Brandon followed after me and we walked into the airport waiting for Heny It took a handful of minutes until I saw him and basically tackled him into a hug. God I was so happy to see him, I began to litter small kisses onto his face laughing. He looked down at me and kissed me on the forhead a smile plastered on his face. We walked back over to Brandon who was shaking his head laughing under his breath, "Lets go, the parking meter will run out in like ten minutes."

     The whole Henry was here we went on our little car adventures trying really had not to be too obnoxious so Brandon didn't blow his brains out. we were vloging goig to an animal shelter and playing with cats, I ended up forcing Brandon to buy one and now said cat ruins a bunch of his reddit videos. Brandon named her Fina which means fire, or something I wasn't quite paying attention, but I was thoroughly impressed with the fact that Brandon knew this, I'm glad he didn't just name her callie because that would've been basic, especially since she is a calico.

    ______________

hi sorry I know this one is a little stupid and fast paced but I just wanted to get a chapter out, see I'm pushing myself. I love you guys <3 thank you for reading , I'm glad you guys keep reading It makes me really, really really happy when I see notfications, or I get to read funny comments so please keep it up!