The Diner (reader x Kwite)

read this as if this was in the context of the last chapter and you and kwite live in the same city as each other but this one takes place when you first started eating at the diner and in the context that pryo doesn't become or isn't a romantic interest :)

________________________________________________________________________________

your pov

  I sat in my bestfriend's room on his bed his crossing over mine.  We were both on our phones doing nothing we were just scrolling through social media saying nothing it was normal for this to take place after school. Every day walk to Kwite's, say hi to his mom, get some food, have his mom make a joke about us dating, awkwardly laugh and then rush to his room, do some homework, then chill and do whatever we feel like. It never failed, in the beginning, we talked about how weird his mom was but then we got used it and we even stopped denying it at some point just laugh and ran away. I mean I wouldn't mind dating him I always found him cute and I mean we already kinda acted like it already. Imagine if his hands were tracing over your body and he whispered in your ear oh god-. Why am I thinking about this fuck

3rd person pov  

you felt your face heat up as you shifted a little bit Kwite's eyes looked up from his phone "(y/n)'" he asked concerned "you alright?"

you laughed before responding "uhh yeah, I'm fine." you paused "why..?" 

  he looked at you suspiciously " you look a little I don't hot I guess"

" I'm fine, hey you want to go to the diner down the road, it'll be our new tradition if you want." you laughed moving his legs off of yours grabbing your shoes off the floor starting to put them on 

   Kwite stared at you "Guess I have no choice seeing as you're already putting your shoes on" he laughed grabbing his own shoes quickly putting them on and following after you, "(y/n) dude slow down" he said meeting you downstairs you were talking to his mom by the time he got down the stairs. 

  "yep were going to go to the diner down the road I forgot what it was called but yep we will text you if we need to, and we will be safe and we will text you if we choose to go somewhere else anyway see ya."

  "okay (y/n) let's go," Kwite said walking downstairs to the door grabbing the front door keys off the hook "Bye, mom. " Kwite opened the door and you said bye. It was a pretty long walk from Kwite's house and (y/n) grabbed Kwite's hand. He didn't seem to mind he intertwined their fingers and smiled at her as the walked in the diner. They chose to sit at the third table on the left side of the big window and you guys ate and after you were down you stayed there for hours more until it was dark laughing and you had to order something else or you would have to leave. You guys chose to leave holding hands on the way back and Kwite said he would walk you back to your house. You grabbed his hand and leaned your head on his shoulder, the night was cold despite it being early August you smiled up at him. 

  "so can I be your girlfriend?" you said in a joking-esk tone 

he looked down at you from the corner of his eye "fuck off," he paused, "of course you can you cutie." 

  You lightly smacked him "shut up, don't ever call me that again," you leaned into his ear and whispered "you cutie" 

  He cringed "fuck off, stop that (y/n)." he laughed lightly tightening his grip on your hand. for a second and then loosening it again. 

  You finally reached your house and you gave him a hug before he left. Right before you reached for the knob to the house where you knew your parents would be waiting Kwite called after you. You turned around and you watched as he ran back to you, he grabbed your hand again and leaned close to your face planting a kiss on your lips before letting go of your hand and walking away. Your hand devoid of the warmth from his and your face red you turned back to face your door and opened the door sighed and pressing your back against it muttering to yourself as you made your way to your room. you face planted onto your bed thinking about what had just happened as you messaged Hyojin she didn't respond before you fell asleep still in your day clothes. 

________________________________________________________________________________

simple and short :) I'm going to run out of ideas if I post twice a day but it is still fun to write this stuff, ahhh no discord messages in this are you proud mom! this is probably set before youtube You just know Hyojin for some reason okayyyy Don't question it reader I will cut you nah I wont, I'll just say magic.
https://discord.gg/8vH9FB