Chapter 12: Flying

A/N: Thank you @jenziereader for voting on this story.

This chapter may be long... sooooo... enjoy!

August 12th (Saturday Morning) 7:00 am

Mackenzie's POV: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. I wake up to my alarm clock. Today Johnny and I are going to Australia, Adelaide. Our flight is at 10 am but since New York has a lot of traffic we have to wake up early. Now I have to wake up Johnny, Johnny slept over at my penthouse last night so then we wouldn't have to go through the struggle of meeting each other at the station. I get up from my bed and walk to the guest room (of course he did not sleep next to me). I walk into the guest room and he is still asleep. I turn on the light. He is still asleep. I walk over to the ned and shake him.

Mackenzie: Johnny! Wake up we have to go to the airport!

*Johnny doesn't get up*

Mackenzie: Johnny I know you are awake but not getting up!

Mackenzie's POV: I shake Johnny some more and I feel something hard. Is that on his stomach I punch it some more. Wait a minute are those abs? Dang! They ate hard. I keep on punching it. Puberty must have been a bus that hit him. I keep punching it, harder and harder each time then...

Johnny: OUCH! Kenz you don't have to punch me to wake me up.

Mackenzie: ummmm, well...

Johnny: What?

Mackenzie: You are finally up! Now get ready we have to reach to go to the airport soon, and traffic is a jerk so we gotta hurry.

Johnny's POV: To be honest, I know why Mackenzie was punching me, the area she punches was my abs, it was kinda obvious.

Johnny: Were you punching my abbs on purpose?

Mackenzie: *nervously* Um... What? No! I was waking you up

*Johnny gives Mackenzie a smirk*

Mackenzie: Okay fine I was!

Johnny: Haha

Mackenzie's POV: Dang it!

Mackenzie: Shut up! Now get ready!

*Mackenzie walks out of the guest room*

1  hour later

Johnny: MACKENZIE HURRY UP!

Mackenzie: Yeah! I'm coming down

*Mackenzie comes downstairs*

Mackenzie: I was just getting my phone

Johnny's POV: We take the elevator downstairs through the lobby and go outside, we have our pieces of luggage with us, and I wave a cab.  The cab stops and we get in.

Johnny: John F Kennedy F Airport, please

*The cab starts moving*

Mackenzie: You do remember our deal right?

Johnny: Yep it starts once we reach the airport

Mackenzie: Yep

Johnny: I still can't believe we have to stop at L.A and then  we stop at Sydney, then we go to Adelaide, and it is 26 freakin' hours

Mackenzie: That is what Maddie always did before she moved in with Jack\

Johnny: WOW!

At John F Kennedy Airport

Mackenzie's POV: Johnny and I reach the airport... Johnny and I reach the airport, which means that Johnny and I are experimenting on us being in a relationship, wait, Johnny and I are in a relationship. Johnny and I are dating. Once we take one step inside we look at each other in silence.