Chapter 18: I Like Me Better

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N: Before I give a dedication, you are probably wondering "why is there another chapter 18?", Long story short, I accidentally deleted the last chapter and I have no other option to continue with the book and i can't rewrite it since that will take forever and that I really want to continue it. So sorry for the people who missed out on the deleted chapter, but for the people who didn't you are very lucky! I promise for the people who missed out I will recap everything that happened in this chapter! For the dedication, thank you  Marinski18 for voting on this chapter.

August 29th (Monday)

Johnny's POV: WE ARE BACK IN NEW YORK! I go down the stairs of Mackenzie's Penthouse. Yes, I did stay at her place since Lauren kinda forced me too. I smell a yummy smell of waffles, mmmm waffles. I walk into the kitchen and see Melissa and Maddie cooking them. Let me recap this. Maddie and Melissa are staying at Mackenzie's place until they find a place to live in, in New York. They didn't want to stay at a hotel since they spent a lot of money on the wedding went wrong. Unfortunately, Lauren and Mackenzie and our friends don't know that Mackenzie and I are dating. they will find out.

Maddie: JOHNNY! YOU'RE AWAKE!

Johnny: Yep, we gotta go to work, but the jet lag is still stabbing me

Mackenzie: I know right! I just need to sleep!

Melissa: Meh, I'm alright

Mackenzie: Of course you are, mom

Melissa: Well here are your waffles, gobble it and you two can go to work

Johnny: Thanks

10 minutes later

Mackenzie: Okay all done, let's go, Johnny

Johnny: Pleasure, bye thanks for breakfast

Mackenzie: See you tonight!

Maddie: BYE!

Warner Music Headquarters

Mackenzie's POV: WE are back at work. No longer on holiday, back at work. WHY!!!! I know it is singing and stuff but it is very hard. We walk into Charlie's Studio/Office.

Charlie: MACKENZIE! JOHNNY! So glad you are back!

Johnny: Glad to be!

Charlie: And John, I am super surprised that you reached Number one on your first song, it lasted for 2 days!

Johnny: That is great to know

Mackenzie: Well Charlie, Johnny and I have something in store for you!

Charlie: New song?

Mackenzie: YEP!

Charlie: Great hop into the recording room and put your headphones on and sing the song to me!

Johnny's POV: We walk into the recording room and then we put the headphones on.

Charlie: Okay show me what you got!

Johnny: To be young and in love in New York City (New York City)
To not know who I am but still know that I'm good long as you're here with me
To be drunk and in love in New York City
Midnight into morning coffee
Burning through the hours talking

Johnny & Mackenzie: Damn, I like me better when I'm with you
I like me better when I'm with you
I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when
I like me better when I'm with you