Chapter Six: New York

As Cartman drove to New York, the rest decided on which Broadway show they wanted to watch. A complete agreement was not going to happen the gang realizes.

"I cam get us tickets to Hamilton, Dear Evan Hanson, Anastasia and Mean Girls," Token announces, glancing at his phone.

"Count me in for Mean Girls," Cartman yells from the drivers spot, Kyle who sat next to him cringing as he yells.

"Same," Kyle yells back with a similar amount of decibels.

Token types two tickets for Mean Girls, nobody else jumping at the opportunity to so the musical.

"I kind of want to see Dear Evan Hanson," Tweek says, giving Craigs hand a gentle sqeeze. Craig nods in agreement wanting that show as well, despite not knowing what it was. Craig had only heard of Mean Girls; and that was the movie, not the musical.

"I want to see Hamilton," Wendy says, emphasizing the word 'Hamilton' with its coined rythem from the musical. Most of the group begins chattering about Hamilton, leaving Token to wonder how many strings he would have to pull.

"How many want to see Hamilton?" Token asks, people began raising their hands. He counted Wendy, Stan, Bebe, Clyde and himself," So you three want to see Anastasia?" He motions towards Kenny, Butters and Jimmy.

"I-I loved the m-moo...movie," Jimmy admits running a hand through his short brunette locks.

"Same!" Butters grins, excited to see the Broadway production.

"Okay, I got us the tickets. And my connections gave us a suite as well. So we will be staying in a hotel," Token spoke, typing down the details on his phone.

Cartman pulled into slow traffic, nearing the parking garage they had picked out. Paying for the overnight parking, Cartman was pissed about having to take the subway and having to walk everywhere. But here's the thing, no else cared.

~~~~~

Upon checking into the hotel the crew looked around amazed by the luxury suite. Token brushes his shoulder trying to be humble, accustom to these luxuries. He snaps his fingers getting the attention of Craig and Tweek. Leading the couple to the master bedroom before Cartman could calm it. They had their own bathroom, jacuzzi and balcony unlike the other who simply would have a bed.

"Craig what if a bird comes through the window?" Tweek twitches; Craig placing a hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"The balcony door is locked," Token strides over to the door, giving it a tug showing that it was locked.

"Gah!"

"Don't worry babe," Craig flashed the short male a smile to reassure him. Tweek sat down on the bed, Craig followed suit. Token left with a wink leaving Tweek flustered.

"Why did he give us the good room?" Tweek pondered, laying back.

"I have no idea," Craig suppresses a smirk, knowing why. Stan bursts into the room.

"You two are having sex!" Stan yells.

"Gah!"

"Really? Tweek why didn't you tell me? I would've put our bags down," Craig rolls his eyes flipping off the jock.

"Sorry. I'm sorry. Kenny dared me to say it," Stan held up his hands in an attempt to defend himself. Slowly backing out of the room before running out. Tweek and Craig looks at each-other giving one another soft smiles.

They join the others in the living area of the suite. Cartman murmuring to himself about how he wanted their room. Bebe and Wendy were applying light make-up, getting ready to see Hamilton. They were already in their Broadway ready outfits. Bebe wore a tight maroon dress that flared down to her knees, and a designer leather jacket she has received that Christmas. Wendy wore a long floor length purple gown, keeping a more conservative look.