Chapter Nine: Wisconsin Dells

"Ugh, remind me why I picked Wisconsin like a dumbass. This state fucking sucks," Cartman places his hand under his chin, watching Craig pull into the resort parking lot,"Token get your black ass out of here and check us in."

"Don't test me tubby." Token grumbles as he steps out of the vehicle. Bitting his tongue in an attempt to ignore Cartman.

"Don't call me tubby." Cartman mumbles under his breath, crossing his arms.

"Oh yeah. You're totally buff." Kyle rolls his eyes. Inhaling sharply when he notices Cartman's eyes light eyes. Asking him self what that meant.

"Thank you Kahl. I'm glad you see it my way."

"Whatever."

Ignoring the air Clyde looks down at his magazine. Frantically scribbling in it. Looking up to give a proud smile,"Craig look, I found all the differences in the pictures." Clyde holds up his magazine, showing off his work.

Craig looks back from the drivers seat to look at Clyde's picture. Pinching the bridge off his nose, rolling his eyes,"Clyde," he places his palms together,"those are two different pictures."

Clyde looks down at the magazine. Knitting his eyebrows together saying,"I'm not wrong?"

"Technically."

"Clyde this is why you're our immature son we secretly hate. And, this is why Jimmy is our son we love," Tweek leans over his in the passage seat.

"Bitches love me."

"No I don't." Bebe giggles, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth,"I'm kidding. You know I'm fucking with you."

"No you're not?" Clyde closes his magazine, placing in in his suitcase. His brown eyes, filled with confusion from her statement.

"Clyde we're friends - I always mess with you," Bebe raises a blonde brow, equally confused,"I'm joking - you know this."

"No not that," Clyde shakes his head, Bebe watching him,"we're not fucking. What is up with that."

Bebe smacks his lightly, messing up his brunette locks,"you're nasty."

"Oh you know it." Clyde winks, giving her finger guns. Wrapping an arm around her. Hesitantly she let his arm remain there, sighing.

"Get some!" Kenny shouts.

"Get some what?" Clyde asks as Bebe walks away. Flinching as the door swings opens, revealing Token with two key cards placed in his mouth.

The boy holds up eleven wristbands, his already being placed neatly on his wrist. Passing them out to the group before grabbing his suitcase. Removing the keys as he exits the vehicle. Everyone followed suit with their bags or suitcase in tow; following Token to their room.

"Okay guys we have had a change of plans. The suite gave us two rooms," Token sets his suitcase down tk intertwine his fingers,"So, we need to split up. Six to a room, so who is going with who? Obviously Craig and Tweek and Stan and Wendy are rooming with each-other, so this comes down to every-one else,"

"H-how about our g-g-gang sticks to-together," Jimmy motions at Craig's gang.

"We'll join you." Kenny gives a toothy grin at the blond. Revealing the small gap between his two front teeth.

"Okay, then the rest of you get the other room." Token taps the room door with his foot, handing Stan the key card. Striding over to the room next to it inserting the key card. His group trailing behind him as he walks into the suite,"guys get dressed in ten. We are hitting the water-park as soon as everyone is settles. Craig, Tweek - you guys get the king sized bed;but let's be real, only Kenny wants to see that. I love you guys but it's true."