Chapter One: Gulf of Mexico

"Holy shit I'm tired,"Cartman rubs his eyes as he puts the camper in park. Kyle yawn in agreement. The two had stayed up all night, driving to Texas at the Gulf of Mexico. The others had started waking up, getting ready for the beach.

"We are going to steal the bedroom from Craig and Tweek. They are going to chill on the beach anyways," Kyle unbuckles and stands up.

"As if I'd share a bed with a dirty Jew like you," Cartman gets up from his seat as well, stretching his legs.

Kyle grab Cartman by the collar of his shirt and says," Listen here fat boy. I don't want to share a bed with you either but we need sleep,"

"God damn," Cartman brushes his shirt off with his hands.

"Are we there?" Bebe asks gleefully, already in her bikini.

Kyle nods, yawning. The two tired boys walk into the bedroom and get scarred for life. Craig is holding Tweek in his arms, both boys visibly shirtless; a used condom on the floor by the bed. The pair are definitely asleep and Kyle sighs in defeat, knowing Cartman will wake them.

"Good morning Gaywads. Kahl and I need this bed for professional purposes, get out." Cartman shouts loud enough for the entire group to hear. Tweek jumps up in Craig's arms and Craig glares at Cartman, flipping him off.

"We'll get dressed. Give us a minute," Tweek pulls the blanket up to cover his exposed chest.

Kyle shrugs and Cartman trails behind them as they wait for the two to get in their swim trunks.

After what felt like forever for the sleep deprived boys the two came out of the bedroom. The two tired boys run into the room and fight one another for the blankets once they get in bed. Almost immediately the two fall asleep, kicking each other unconsciously.

The others are in their swimwear on the beach. Tweek and Craig just joining the gang. Tweek looks at the ocean and immediately clings to Craig who in turn rubs his back. Reassuring him that the ocean is fine, and will not hurt him.

"Babe, it's just water. Water can not hurt you,"

"But what if - what if I get too much in my mouth and get dehydrated? Tweek's eyes filled with panic, staring intensely into Craig's.

"Is that realistic?"

"No...I guess you're right," Tweek sighs slowly stepping into the ocean. The boys shiver as they step into the chilling water hand in hand.

"We don't have to go very far Honey," Craig flashes a rare small smile at Tweek; stopping when they got knee deep.

"The waves aren't too bad," Tweek runs his free hand through the water, splashing Craig. Craig pulls Tweek into the cold water, the two falling together, "Craig!" Tweek exclaims, repressing a giggle. Their legs were entangled, as they sat in the saturated sand. Tweek leans over, pressing his lips gently against Craig's. A wave came crashing down on the boys, breaking their kiss. They continue to swim around, teasing one another in the water.

On the shore Token, Clyde and Bebe are attempting to one-up each other, building sand castles.

"Mine is bigger than yours Clyde." Token teases, poking Clyde's small castle.

"Hey. Size doesn't matter Token," Clyde pouts, stroking his castle.

"You two are fucking weird," Bebe laughs, adding a shell to her castle.

"I think Craig is quote 'fucking weird'," Clyde laughs, amusing only himself,"What?"

"Are you calling Craig or Tweek weird?" Token frowns, making a moat for his sandcastle.