Chapter Seven: Ohio

Green glimmers, seemed to be all Stan could stare at. He didn't want to seem weird, staring at Tweek's ring finger. But he couldn't help it. He wasn't thinking about Tweek, or even the ring. He could only think about Wendy. Proposing had worked out for Craig, maybe it would work for him. Stan bit his lip, watching Tweek fidget with the ring. Maybe there was hope.

Glancing over to Wendy now, watching her talk to Bebe and Clyde. Maybe he should talk to someone about how he felt. He would ask Craig but he knew Craig would tell him that he and Tweek work much better than him and Wendy. Kyle was preoccupied with Cartman, their bickering could be heard from the driver and passenger seat. Kenny was too busy trying to fuck Butters. Stan glanced at Token who sat in a chair, eyes glued to his phone. Maybe Token? Stan figured it would be awkward, knowing Token and Wendy were still a little tense from their last break-up. But it was worth a shot. He had to get Token to be his team building partner. It probably wasn't going to be much of a challenge.

"Hey Token," Stan calls, getting the boy to look at in his direction. Stan felt a lump in his throat, swallowing saying,"will you be my partner for the team building exercise?"

"Sure," Token shrugs, smiling reading a message from Paige, the waitress from Tennessee.

"Is that the waitress who rejected me?" Kenny asks, randomly walking out of the closet; observing the small smile on Token's face,"you look the way sir fatass looks at Kyle," Kenny whispers, not wanting to break up their fight.

"Why do you say that Ken?" Butters stood by his side. Tilting his head to the side and parting his lips.

"I can smell their sexual tension," Kenny wraps an arm around Butters shoulder, tapping the boys nose.

"Oh," Butters smiles, agreeing with Kenny's words.

~~~~~

"Hello people, my name is Louka and I'll be your exercise leader today," a tall man with bleached hair appears. The man had a stockier build to him, similar to Cartman. The man grinned, asking,"Does everyone have partners? Link arms with your partners so I know who is with who,"

Tweek and Craig instantly interlace their arms, comfortable with the action. Token gives Stan a look of discomfort, taking in a deep breath as they touch. Wendy and Bebe giggle as they wrap their arms around one anothers. Kenny asking Butters if they can be partners before they team up. Clyde and Jimmy follow suit leaving Kyle and Cartman. Perfect.

"Do I have to be with him?" Kyle looks up at Louka who tuts.

"Yes, I'm afraid so," Louka notices Tweek's engagement ring,"not everyone has a perfect partnership like that boy," Louka motions towards Tweek.

"Perfect? I don't know man that's a lot of pressure," Tweek shook his head,"we're far from perfect," Tweek smirks,"especially Craig,"

"Okay geek," Craig shot back.

"You two flirt in the weirdest ways, " Token shakes his head.

"Token shush. That was beautiful," Clyde pretends to wipe a tear from his face. Smiling as the two held each-other tighter.

"Okay! So you picked the marriage prep course correct?" Louka holds up a clipboard, looking at their information. Tweek and Craig both nod, indicating that they were in charge,"Okay great. We will have some normal team building excerises along with other things for married couples. For example, we have baby dolls you need to make stop crying and cooking together."

"So in a sense I'm married to Cartman?" Kyle blinks, unnerved at the thought.

"Yes Kahl. God learn to listen," Cartman tugs at Kyle's arm. The red head tug back, bringing them both to the ground as Cartman fell.