Chapter Eight: Lake Michigan

Stan follows a back road in the peninsula of Wisconsin, following the lake's edge. Looking to his left as he drove along the road. Sighing in relief when he spots a place to park next to a wooded area that leads to the lake. Turning to his left, before putting the vehicle in park.

"God damn Wisconsin sucks," Stan rests his head on the steering wheel. His forehead on the cool material.

"I hear that," Cartman exclaims, annoyed with the state already.

"Well fellas Michigan is kind of scetchy." Butters nervously rubs his knuckles together. The pale skin becoming a pink hue,"It's still Lake Michigan."

Everyone grabs one of their bags from the closet, getting ready to walk to the lake. Several people carrying the six tents people had brought. Planning to camp out on the shore of the lake. The group walks across the street into a small forest. A dirt path guiding their way to the lake.

"Hey I can see it," Bebe exclaims, charging towards to beach. Her bag in her left hand slowing down her subtle jog,"hurry guys."

"Why? The lake will still be there in five minutes," Craig responds, carrying a small tent with Tweek. The two exchanging small smiles.

The sky was painted with various blue and purple hues as evening approached. A pink haze shinning near the dwindling sunlight. The tide grew at an increasing rate with the growing moonlight.

"Awe I wanted to work on my tan." Bebe whines as she places her pink towel in the sand. Taking off her red blouse revealing a maroon bikini top. The top resembled a sports bra, a golden clip in the back. She slips off her short black skirt, showing off a matching maroon pair of lacy swim shorts. Looking up to notice Clyde staring at her,"fuck off Clyde." Her face flushing as she flips him off.

"Sorry not sorry." Clyde huffs, setting down his tent.

"Asshole," Bebe mumbles as she lays down on the towel. Deciding to ignore Clyde. He's only a harmless idiot.

"Craig and I are going to look for agates. Don't wait up," Tweek announces, running off to Craig who was already down the shore.

"Now what the hell is an agate?" Cartman asks, taking his tent out of the plastic fabric covering it.

"It's a rock dumbass." Kyle shakes his head.

"I thought Tweek was off the crystal rock,"

"Don't be insensitive asshole he didn't know!" Kyle smacks the boy with a pole used to keep the tent up.

"Ow Kahl that hurt," tears pickled Cartman's eyes, threatening to fall. Blinking quickly to fight them.

"You're lucky Tweek wasn't here to hear that. You know he would've kicked your ass,"

"Nah man Craig would,"

"Tweek would hurt you worse,"

"Don't underestimate Craig,"

"Don't underestimate Tweek."

"God stop fighting you two. This is a vacation so act like it," Wendy scolds, raising a finger at the pair,"I will kick both of your asses if you don't shut up."

"Yes ma'am," Cartman snickers, inserting the metal pole into the tent. Kyle gives a sly smile, repressing a laugh. Admiring the balls it must have took to say that, very well knowing Wendy was very serious. Cartman's eyes avert to Kyle, sparing him a glance. His heart flutters, realizing he made him smile despite his asinine comment. All he wanted was attention from Kyle, no matter how he got it.

"I hate to admit it but that was cool," Kyle looks down, bitting his lip in a process,"I really hate to admit it."

"I hate to admit I had fun with you in Ohio," Cartman felt his voice becomes breathy. Unsure if he should've said that, regretting it,"No homo." Cartman sighs, hoping that would make the situation less awkward.