《Preview》

Littlespace: When someone older resorts to acting like a kid to escape stress and sadness .  Average age of regression: 0-7.

~Namjoon~

The door shut behind me just as fast as it opened.  I ran a hand through my hair and held my sunglasses with the other.

My breathing was uneven and knowing that I was here alone made it worse.

After thinking for a moment, I realized this was the perfect time to slip.

I tossed my sunglasses onto the table and ran straight to my shared room with Yoongi.

Before I slip into little space, however, I still need to get my box out.  I need to hurry before my adult mind shuts off.  With the strength I still have left in me, I dragged a box out of my closet that says 'LS'.

I opened it and pulled out a Ryan pacifier and bib.  I put the bib on and popped the pacifier into my mouth.  I took out a bag of cookies and shut the box.

"Okay now we are good." I slipped.

"Oh wait!" My little voice spoke.

"I need my plushie!" I shuffled my legs to my bed so I could grab my favorite Ryan plushie.

"Much better." I hugged it tight.

-

~Nobody~

Little Namjoon layed on the floor of the living room with the bag of cookies on his stomach, his Ryan plushie not far from reach.

The Little decided that this would be the perfect time to nap after his exhausting day of coloring and running around.  He placed his head onto his left arm and allowed the cookies to fall off of his stomach.

Just as Little Joonie fell asleep, two members walked through the front door.  They must've been too distracted by their conversation to see their leader passed out on the floor sucking on his "paci".

"Hyung,"

"But then nobody even laughed at his joke but him,"

"Hyung!"

"And it wasn't even a funny joke he's literally said before so-"

"HYUNG!"

Jungkook finally caught the attention of Hoseok, but he also woke up Little Joonie.  Jungkook pointed a finger towards their squirming friend on the floor.

Hoseok looked his way and saw the bib Namjoon had put on himself.

The stirring boy finally decided to sit up, but when he did, he immediately began to cry.

"I'm sorry!"  He shrieked, the pacifier no longer in his mouth.  The loud sound of crying invaded the ears of Jungkook and Hoseok.  They couldn't help but to put their hands on them to cover the sound.

Namjoon jumped onto the couch and wailed into a cushion.  The two confused boys still standing in the kitchen looked at each other.  They both had no clue what to do.

After 10 seconds, the crying dialed down.  Namjoon still had his face shoved into a pillow.

Hoseok finally took the chance to walk over to him, and Jungkook followed behind.

"Hey, Namjoon?" Jungkook didn't know if he should say 'hyung', he didn't even know if this was his hyung anymore.

The sniffling male sat up from his awkward position and wiped some tears with his arm.

"I'm really sorry boys," The leader said, "Can we please pretend that this never happened?" The pleading look in Namjoon's eyes would still not pass Hoseok's courisouness.

"Can you please tell me why you had this in your mouth?" Jungkook picked up the pacifier and began to examine it as if he has never seen one.

"And can you please explain why you are wearing this?" Hoseok lightly clutched onto bib Namjoon was still wearing.

"Okay, I will tell you.  But please don't be mad or tell the others." The tearstained boy held out two pinky fingers to the other males.

They all latched pinkies and Namjoon began to speak, "I'm a little."  The other two were still giving a look of confusion, so Namjoon carried on.

"If I'm really stressed or sad my age will regress, which is why I have these items," He snatched his precious paci out of Jungkook's hand.

"Okay, so is their anything we can do?" Hoseok asked.

"What do you mean?" The other responded.

"Like, do we have to take care of you?" Hoseok specified.

"Well you don't have to but if you want to that would be greatly appreciated." Namjoon showed off his dimpled smile.

Jungkook gave Hoseok a look that said 'I can't say no'.  Hoseok smiled in return.

"Alright, I guess we will help!" Jungkook smiled.

The Little sincerely smiled and cheered.  He immediately regressed back and his paci reunited with his mouth.

"Seokie and Kookie can see my coloring now!" Joonie pulled on both arms of the males that were now being dragged into a bedroom.

The boy pushed his friends on top of Yoongi's bed.  "Okay so thish is a picher I drew of evewyone!" He shoved the drawing into Jungkook's face and then pulled out another one.

"Thish is a drawing of you Seokie!" He giggled happily.

Hoseok mentally awed at the cuteness beheld in front of him.

"You can keep it!" He handed the paper off so the older could admire it more.

"So which one is me?" Jungkook asked, still looking at the first picture.  Namjoon stopped looking for the other drawings and waddled back over to Jungkook.

"You're here." He lightly touched the spot where Jungkook's stick figure was.

"Why do I have blue hair?" Jungkook asked again.

Hoseok gave him a mean look.

"Cause you ate too much blue cotton candy." Namjoon explained.

Jungkook responded with an 'ooh' and nodded.

The two sitting on the bed smiled at each other with that one look that says 'So cute!'

----

So that's the preview!!!
Hope you enjoyed and know what to expect out of this book!!
I believe I'm really going to love writing this!!!
The reason I decided to write this book was because I can't ever seem to find any Namjoon Littlespace books.  So if you enjoy this and struggle finding those aswell, your welcome!
💗✌