《2》

~Jimin~

Little Namjoon is probably the best thing that could've happened to this house.  He cuddles with you, plays with you, and is just the cutest thing ever.

The only problem is, he doesn't have a daddy, and it makes him sad everytime we bring it up.

"I just looked up how this 'daddy' thing works," Taehyung spoke, "And apparently the little gets to choose who their daddy is if there is more than one caregiver."

"Who is he going to choose?" Jungkook asked.

"Obviously me!" Jin jumped up.  "I'm the oldest!"

"So?  He cuddles with me more!" I jumped off the couch too.

"Hey look what I made!" Namjoon came in the room holding a piece of paper, but nobody looked to see his artwork.

"But I'm the one who helped him first!" Hoseok pointed out.

"Um, what?  I saw him first!  Remember?" Jungkook gave Hoseok a dirty look.

-

~Yoongi~

I let the boys argue so I could have some time with Namjoon.  The poor boy looked like he was going to cry at the sight of his caregivers fighting.

Lucky for him, I didn't choose to bud in.  He probably doesn't even understand what they are talking about anyway.

I slowly made my way to the teary eyed boy and picked him up bridle style and carried him into our room.

"Yoonie?" He asked me when I placed him on his bed.

"Yes Prince?"

"Why were they fighting?" The tears in his eyes still visible.

I didn't know how to respond, so I didn't.  "How about we play a game?"

Namjoon's face became brighter, "Ooh can we tea party?" He asked.

I thought for a second.  Fake tea, uncomfy chairs, stuffed guests, more time with Namjoon, maybe cuddles at the end, "Okay, how about you set it up while I check on the others?"

Namjoon nodded and immediately began to work on his important party.

I quietly walked back out into the hallway, the others were still arguing but they were now calmly arguing.  It looked like they were in one of those school debates to see if pizza should be served in the lunch room.

I felt a small tug on my shirt and when I turned around, Namjoon stood in front of me.  "Yoonie I'm done!"

I threw his arms in the air in happiness and then ran back into our room.  I followed behind and saw a little table with chairs around in when I walked in.

Two of the chairs had Ryan plushies on them, and two empty chairs sat across from each other. 

"Sit down Daddy!" He pulled out my chair.  We both froze.

"I-I mean, Yoonie." He looked like he was going to cry again.  Namjoon jumped on his bed and began to cry into a blanket. 

I still did not know what to do.  I know what this means now though, I'm his main caregiver now.

I decided to comfort Namjoon.

"Hey, Prince?  It's okay," I wrapped my arms around Namjoon and he sat up then fell into my hold.  He began to cry into my shirt and hold it in fistfuls.

I could hear many rushing footsteps come towards our door.  Then the door opened and Hoseok stood in the door way.

"What did you do?" He asked me, he looked very angry.

"He called me daddy!" My mind started to process what was actually going on.

"Really?" Jin's eyes were wide.

Everyone was shocked.

Namjoon was still crying into my shirt and I was still holding him.  "It's okay Namjoon, you can call me daddy."

He sniffled, "Really?"

"Yes."

He got up off the bed and realized that everyone else was in the room.  He suddenly got shy and went back over to me.

I chuckled and allowed him to snuggle back into my arms.

-

~Nobody~

"Why would he make you daddy?  You've barely done anything for him!" Hoseok didn't know how to feel about this.  He thought him and Namjoon were connecting.

"Seokie!  No be mad!" Namjoon went over to him and tried to give him a hug.

"Don't hug me!" Hoseok yelled and pushed Namjoon away.  The boy fell backwards and smacked his head on the floor.  Everyone looked over to Hoseok in shock.  Even he was shocked.

Their attention returned to Namjoon when he began to cry in pain.

Everyone felt a giant pang in their chest when they heard him crying.  "Daddy!" Namjoon screamed.

"It's okay baby!" Yoongi sat down next to Namjoon on the floor and cradled him.

Jimin was also on the floor, still sad he wasn't daddy, but knew he still had to comfort the boy.

Jin walked over to Hoseok, "I think you should go." He pointed out of the room.

"But, I didn't mean to, Joonie!" Hoseok tried to call out to the crying little.  But it was no use, he just cried harder.

"Come on hyung," Jungkook grabbed the older's arm and dragged him away from the bedroom. 

When they made it to the living room, Hoseok flung his body onto the couch.  "I'm such a horrible person." He mumbled into his hands.

"It's okay hyung, you're just mad.  We all were, but if Namjoon wants Yoongi to be his daddy then we should accept that." Jungkook rubbed his back.

"But I hurt him Jungkook!  What if I do it again?" Hoseok looked up with tears in his eyes.

"Well hyung don't cry!" Jungkook stopped rubbing his back, "You won't hurt him again."

They stayed silent for a minute, and listened to Namjoon's cries die down.  Hoseok knew he couldn't go back and Jungkook wanted to stay out here so he wouldn't get lonely.

Jin and Taehyung walked out of Yoongi and Namjoon's room.  Taehyung came and sat next to Jungkook on the couch, but he spoke to Hoseok.

"You need to go in there and apologize, Namjoon thinks you don't love him anymore."

Hoseok's heart shattered.  He stood up and waltzed into the bedroom, not letting anyone stop him.  He saw a very depressed looking Namjoon sitting on his bed.  Yoongi and Jimin were holding plushies and other toys, trying to make him happy.

Namjoon saw me and sat up.  "Seokie, I'm sorry." He gave Hoseok the biggest hug he could've ever given anyone.

"No Joonie, I'm sorry." Hoseok pulled away from the hug.  "I hurt you," He lightly ran his hands through Namjoon's hair, "And that is unacceptable."

Namjoon tightly hugged Hoseok once more, "I forgive you Seokie."

The latter kissed the others head and smiled, "Thank you, Joonie."

----

Hopefully this was good enough, I try and if it isn't the best, I'm sorry.
But I hope you can forgive me and continue reading!!
💟✌