《8》

-------

Yoongi

My thoughts are else where while everyone eats dinner. I can't stop thinking about the relationship between Joonie and Jimin. It's almost like Joonie really wants to call him Dada, or Appa.

He kind of gave me that hint the other day. While looking at a picture of Jimin, he asked me, "Daddy? Am I allowed to have two Daddies?"

I just shrugged in response. But after thinking about the topic for a while, I believe I have an answer.

"Hey Joonie?" I asked, he was putting his dishes in the sink, something Jin had taught him.

He turned around to face me, showing off his cute pacifier with 'Baby' written across the center with blue cursive lettering. His eyebrows raised, a sign that he was listening.

"Can I talk with you for a minute?" The little hesitantly started walking towards me.

"Don't worry darling, you're not in trouble, you're a good boy." I reassured him.

I took him into my bedroom, that has been abandoned for the past week.

"Do you remember what you asked me two days ago, about having two Daddies?" Joonie looked confused for a moment, until he said, "Yeah!"

"Well, did you think of this because there is someone you want to be your other Daddy?" I asked.

Joonie's face turned bright red and he began to fiddle with his shirt.

"Maybe," He mumbled behind his pacifier.

"Who? Jimin?" I asked while trying to see his face. For some reason, he was acting shy about this. There's nothing to fear.

"Baby, look at me." I commanded softly.

His head slowly lifted up and I put my hand under his chin to finish the job. If you were wondering, he was sitting on my bed, and I was standing in front of him.

"There is no reason to feel shy about this, whoever you want to be your other Daddy will be glad to hear it. I'm not disappointed or angry with you, just tell me who it is, okay?" I calmed him down by using a soft and gentle voice.

"Minnie." He said, trying to be as quiet as possible, but I heard him.

"Do you want to ask him, baby?" I suggested.

Namjoon just looked at me and shook his head no, his eyes filling with tears.

"Jiminie will say no." He said sadly.

"Jiminie will not say no, he will gladly accept because he loves you. Do you want me to ask him for you?" I asked.

"I be there?" He asked while holding out his hand. "Okay baby, let's go." I grabbed his hand and started walking with him into Jimin's room.

"Hello!" Jimin said in a cheerful voice. He saw the scared look on Namjoon's face, and his smile slowly dissipated, "Is everything okay little man?"

Jimin held his arms out, waiting for a hug or some type of embrace, but he never got it.

"Jimin," I called, grabbing his attention, "Little Joonie wants to know if you will be his Dada, but he was too scared to ask." I smiled at Joonie, who was now trying to hide behind me, "Isn't that right little bug?"

I felt him nod on my arm and I mouthed 'He said yes' to Jimin.

"Well of course I will be your Dada Joonie! Who could say no?" He said, earning cheers from Joonie.

The latter came out from behind me and jumped up to hug Jimin, carefully because he still remembers that Jimin is still hurt.

-------

Hopefully this part is better than the ones that I have posted so far, and maybe this pushes the plot a little.

💕✌