《3》

Sorry if you didn't sign up for angst 💝

~Nobody~

"Namjoon, it's okay!  You can slip if you want to." Jungkook noticed how hard his hyung was currently focusing.  He was trying to keep his cool while doing paperwork for a photo shoot in America.

"Jungkook, this is important stuff, I'm not going to keep pushing it back." His voice was stern.  The leader was known by the members for being stubborn.

Jungkook looked around the studio and found a Koya plushie.  The maknae placed it in front of his hyung.

"Please, Joonbug?" Jungkook used his nickname for the little.

These actions were enough to make Namjoon basically throw the papers off of his desk.

He hugged Koya and then looked at the youngest caregiver.  "Kookie?"

"Yes Joonbug?"

"Can we go home?" Namjoon asked with pleading eyes.

"Sure, let's go." He could just finish those papers tomorrow.

-

~Hoseok~

Jungkook and Namjoon bursted through the front door as soon as Jin started to set the table for dinner.

"There you guys are, just in time for dinner too." Jin said.

"Jinnie Jinnie Jinnie!" Namjoon tugged on Jin's shirt.

"Sweety I'm setting the table right now, but I'm sure Seokie would love to know what you are excited about."

As soon as Jin said that, Namjoon sped over to me.  "Seokie Seokie Seokie!" He jumped up and down.

"What is it Joonie?!" I asked in an excited tone.

"Look what Kookie found!" He showed me a Koya plushie.

I gasped and said, "Wow!  Joonie you're so lucky!  I've been trying to find one of those for years!" I let my arms fall down onto the couch in fake exhaustion.

Namjoon's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped.  "Really!?"

I shook my head yes.

He looked at the plushie in his hands, then he handed it to me, "Here, Seokie.  You can have it."

Jin and Jungkook, who had been watching the whole scene, awed at Namjoon's cuteness.

"But Joonie, this is yours." I tried to hand it back to him.

"Ish okay.  Thish is my gift to you cause I love you." He then hugged me.

My heart started to burst because of how adorable little Namjoon is.

"Thank you so much!  I promise to take care of it and hold it forever and ever and ever!" He gave me a thumbs up.

Taehyung entered the room, and then the beautiful moment was gone.

"Wassup boys I need food!" He shouted.