《7》

-------

Taehyung

Maybe it was a mistake going to see Small Foot.

All he has done ever since he came home was tell Jimin that his feet and hands are small. Is that the only thing that he can comprehend from that movie? Does he think that he is so much bigger than Jimin now?

Yes.

And he won't stop saying it.

"Jimin, look at our feet next to each other!" He was shocked, we don't know why, he has already pointed this out at least five times after coming home.

"Joonie! Look at how big my feet are compared to yours!" Yoongi said. He knows that his feet actually are not that big compared to Namjoon's, but he just really wanted Jimin to have a break from this.

Jin glared at Hoseok while Joonie's back was turned so he could talk to Yoongi.

Hoseok's jaw dropped in shock and he furrowed his eye brows, "What?! He wanted to see the movie, and it was appropriate for his age range!" Jin just tsked and continued to play a game on his phone.

Hoseok puffed air out of his mouth and slouched in his recliner.

Me and Jungkook looked at each other with confused looks, everything just seemed really confusing at the moment.

Jungkook decided to speak up after a few seconds, "Jin? Isn't it time to start cooking?"

Jin turned his phone screen off and checked the time, "Oh your right! Jimin, what would you like?"

He stopped walking when he reached the dividing doorway, waiting for Jimin's answer.

"Can you please just order sushi? I don't want to be much of a bother to you, you look tired enough, hyung." The crippled boy answered from the blanket cocoon on the couch.

Jin just gave a light smile and disappeared from the doorway.

"Aww, so selfless of you Jimin," Jungkook fake cooed, earning a chuckle from both me and Hoseok.

"Shut up, I bet you all wanted sushi in your life at some point this week, it's been too busy around here."

"I know someone who won't want sushi," Yoongi said while lifting Joonie up onto his lap, "This little boy right here."

"I'll go make some nuggets," I started heading off to the kitchen.

"Juice! Juice too, TaeTae!" Joonie yelled.

"I hear you loud and clear little prince!"

-------

Another filler, I'm sorry.

I will try to make the next one more drama-filled, I guess?

💛✌🏼