《9》

-------

Jin's POV

"Namjoon has been gone for a very long time, guys." I said, looking at Taehyung and Hoseok.

It's true, he has been cooped up in his studio all day, who knows what he's been up too.  Namjoon always promises us he will be back by dinner, but for the past three days he hasn't even showed up to sleep in his bed.  I've been thinking about checking up on him, I just don't want him to be so stressed.

"Yeah, we've noticed." Taehyung says, standing up from his spot on the couch.

"I think I should go check up on him."  I said, copying Taehyung's actions.  "I think that would be best," Taehyung agrees, "we all know that you are the most convincing person in the group."

"Tae's right, when are you heading down there?" Hoseok asked me.

"In a little while." I've got something to do first.

---

I stood outside Namjoon's studio door, holding a big giant bowl of ramen.

We all have really worried about him so much, but I have a fear of what I'm going to find behind this door.  Either I'm going to find a Namjoon that is perfectly fine with what is happening, or a Namjoon that is extremely miserable.  I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

Taking in a breath of air, I gathered all of my courage and knocked on the door.  Surprisingly, it creaked open, but it revealed a dark room.  My palms started to sweat, and I almost dropped the ramen.  I slowly knelt down and placed the bowl on the hardwood floor.  I stood back up and shakily reached my hand towards the light switch.

The door wasn't fully open, which scared me, so when the light turned on, I quickly opened the door the rest of the way and flinched my body away due to fear.  However that fear was short-termed because I could hear soft sobs coming from Namjoon's desk.

"Namjoon?" I asked, slowly coming closer to my dongsaeng.  He didn't respond, only sobbing harder.

I rushed the rest of the way over, embracing him in a hug.  "Oh no," I said sympathetically.

"Jin-hyung," he cried.  "I know, it's okay." I tried to soothe him as best as possible.

"I can't finish this," Namjoon said, pointing at his computer screen.  I looked up to see what he was talking about, it turned out to be a song, but it was not one I had ever seen before.  Like the style of it, I mean.  By reading it, I could tell that it came from his heart, and he poured it out into this song.

"Namjoon, it's okay-"

"No hyung it's not okay, I promised to have it in by tonight!  Why can't I do anything right?!" He slammed his head down on his desk.  My heart shattered.

"Namjoon don't do that." I lifted his torso back up and swiveled his chair to face me and not the torturing computer screen.

"Look," I walked over and grabbed the ramen, "I brought you food." I held the bowl out to him.

He just stared at it with red-bloodshot eyes.

I sighed and placed it down on his desk.

I moved his chair around so his back was towards me once more.

I began to massage Namjoon's shoulders, "You know what you need Joon?"

He just mumbled a small, "What?"

"A vacation."

"Hyung no, I don't have-"

"Namjoon, that is complete and utter nonsense!  Do you know how grateful we are to have you with us as our leader?  You're sitting here and telling yourself that you can't do anything when really you can and are doing everything for us!  Now, I'm going to go onto a travel site and book us all an amazing vacation so we can show you how much you mean to us.  I'm not taking no for an answer!"

-------

How's life been going everyone?

I know what the next chapter is going to be and I've been really wanting to write it for a long time.  I think you all will enjoy it!

Bye!

💜✌😁