one.

I was being watched. I knew that the moment I stepped out of my good old Volvo. That black old thing went through some good and bad times with me. As I shut the doors and locked the car, I looked around trying to see through the thick darkness of the night. I saw nothing.

It was 10 pm and I was having a major sweet tooth, so I thought that I'd go to McDonalds and get some McFlurry.

Obviously, now I realize that was not the brightest idea of mine. Clutching the keys in my hand I hurried to the entrance, scared out of my mind.

It was probably silly of me to be scared, but this week was hectic. First I was fired from my job as a fucking waitress. A waitress?! Apparently, I was not qualified enough for it aka I was not hot enough. They probably wanted some blondie with bigger boobs than watermelons and a butt huger than Nicki Minaj's. Then, I started having this constant feeling of being watched. All the time. And of course to top it all off, my one year boyfriend broke up with me, because I didn't want to do the frickle frackle action with him.

So yeah. Now I'm standing in a line for a freaking ice-cream when I should probably be looking for some jobs. Oh, well.

After waiting in a line for about thirty minutes, wondering what was my life about, I finally paid for my ice-cream and got the hell out of there. As I unlocked the car, I stuck my keys and tried to turn it on. I tried. And of course it did not work.

Great, now my car died also.

Banging my head on the steering wheel again and again, I let out a frustrated scream. “Fuck my life.”

I got out, trying not to fall also, since the parking lot was slippery from the rain. The cold autumn air biting through my thick sweater, making me shiver.

Pacing back and forth, trying to figure out what to do, I kicked the tire of my car from all the frustration. I ended up hurting my foot also.

Letting out a quiet “ow”, I figured I could just call Alex, my roommate, to come and get me.

Getting the phone out of my purse, I tried turning it on, but of course, the battery was low. Fucking great.

“Hello.” A deep, raspy voice spoke, making my head snap upwards, searching for the source. My eyes landed on the most beautiful man, I'd ever seen. With beautiful set of green eyes, staring at me, they held amusement.

“Um, h-hi.” I stuttered out nervously. Way to go, really.

“I saw you having car troubles, so I thought I could give you a ride home, if you'd like.” He had rich British accent. He smiled a warm kind smile, but something wasn't right about it.

“Um, I don't know...” I trailed off, not really wanting to go with him. As much as his presence lured, something in the back of my mind warned me about this man. He was around 6 feet tall with brown curly hair, in a quiff. He had rich green eyes, that I could get lost in. Even though it was dark, you could still see them clearly. His lips were a full pink color, adorned with a black lip piercing. And you could see the tattoos peeking out of his shirt.

He must have had lots of them.

“Like what you see.” he must have noticed my staring as he said that, making my head snap and look everywhere but him.

I shook my head in response, my cheeks flushing probably bright red. I was lucky that it was dark, so he couldn't see.

He let out a deep chuckle. “Come on, love. I won't bite.” He stopped for a second, “Well, not hard.”

I immediately looked up at him with disbelief, “Really?!” Ugh, he frustrated me and I haven't known him longer than five minutes. The way he was so rude, bothered me. “I'm not going with you.” With a burst of confidence I walked past him, but before I could get into my car, I felt his arm tighten around my waist before pulling me to his chest. My back against him.

He whispered something in my ear that sent chills throughout my spine.

“I don't think so, darling.”

Then I fell into darkness.

Great.

A/N: Sooo yeah... That happened.

This story was literally a recent idea of mine. I've been reading lots of 'darker' stories so eh...

And yep this is like my first ever 'fanfic' but I wouldn't call it that. It's more of I was inspired more with Harry so I thought I'd give it a try.

But yeah, this will be a 'darker' Harry fanfic... I think.

Well we shall see then.

I honestly don't know if I'll continue it, so if you think it's any good ,

VOTE AND COMMENT ;)

and Imma give you a kiss.

Yeah you wouldn't want that, so HARRY will give ya a BIG kiss.

Byee, suckerss :P