three.

His lips, moved in sync with mines. It was a rough, yet gentle kiss. I clung onto his strong muscled arms. His one hand was in my brown hair and the other on my waist. He smirked into the kiss and I decided to ignore that. Deepening the kiss he grabbed my legs, wrapping them around his waist. I jumped and wrapped the other one around.

I had to admit, I was never kissed like this before, not even with my bo- ex boyfriend.

I almost even forgot that he was the man that kidnapped me, hit me in the head and threw me here. Almost.

I pulled out of the kiss and slapped him across the cheek. Hard. I didn't even know if I was angry at him or myself for allowing him and enjoying his kiss. Anyhow, he looked definitely pissed.

When he raised his hand, I flinched thinking he'd hit me and he almost did, but stopped himself when his hand was a few inches away from my cheek.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!” He really does not like to talk, does he?

He stepped away from me taking deep breathes, “Me?! Are you fucking kidding me?” he turned away, now his back facing me, “And don't you dare to disrespect me like that again... Who do you think you are?” He yelled, rubbing his red cheek. His jaw was clenched, making it look even more sharper and defined.

“Or what? Are you going to hit me?” This seemed to flare his anger even more, making him walk up to me and pressing me against him and the wall behind.

“I will punish you.” His eyes were dark, dangerous. Mysterious, almost. “And it's not going to be pretty.”

With that he stormed out of the room, locking the door, of course.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Exactly, two day had passed. Two day without food and with just one glass

of water a day.

I felt like I was about to pass out very soon. I didn't know what day it was and I felt dizzy every 5 minutes.

He didn't visit, didn't talk, just threw the glass of water in and left.

This gave me time to think, well when I had the actual strength to.

First; I had no idea what he wanted. I was not rich. Well not anymore. I didn't have any talents that he may want to use. I was simply boring. Nothing special. So of course I wondered what he wanted.

Maybe he just picked a random girl, that he would kill after he had some fun.

I thought about his gorgeous face, as humiliating that was to think. He was definitely handsome with his forest green eyes, that when he got mad went to dark gray color, pink soft lips, strong jaw line and curly hair. He was strong built. Had strong arms adorned with various tattoos that I wanted to find out what they meant. I could see the last time he was here, his broad chest. His features were a bit familiar.

Out of his black shirt collar other tattoos were peeking out too.

He had lots of tattoos, I concluded.

I just never got to the answer of my question.

What did he want?

I was curious but also afraid of the answer. Maybe he was just a serial killer. Maybe he wanted to rape me. I shuddered at the thought.

As a nineteen year old I was still a virgin. Watched porn once, but got bored of it, plus it was very theatrical also. I mean they were definitely loud. I didn't find it anything special. I never masturbated, heck I didn't even know how to do it. Kissing was the only thing I've done, but nothing else, nothing more.

I wasn't a good looking girl either, so I cannot get why did he pick me. How did he know my name, when I didn't even said it out loud?

I was beyond confused and scared. I didn't show it, but inside I was shivering like a little girl after watching a horror movie.

Heck, I didn't even know his name. He was a stranger, but something still drew me to him. Maybe his mysterious vibe. Maybe his tattoos, or his deep pools of green. There sure is a story behind his whole 'act'.

Maybe that was why I thought of him so much. As much as I thought of why did he kidnap me.

I wanted to scream out loud out of frustration. I hated this, I mean who wouldn't. I hated that I thought of him this much. I hated that I'm in this stupid situation, while I just wanted a fresh, new start, with nothing holding me back. Of course that cannot happen to me. Of course I cannot be happy for longer than a damn minute.

I was happy in London. London was my fresh start. I finally found a new friend, everything was going the way I wanted it. I turned a new page, I found my escape.

But no, this man has to come and create another hurricane in my already messed up life.

Just on cue, he showed up. As normal he was frowning but this time, he carried not a glass of water, but clothes. And nice clothes for that. I was beyond confused, once again. I looked at him with a questioning look but he just ignored me.

“Hey!” I called out, my voice obviously full with frustration. “You cannot just ignore me like that!”

As I yelled, he turned around, looking at me with a piercing gaze, but I stood my ground. He started approaching me, making me back up until my back hit the cold wall, making me shiver.

“You can stop with the fucking act.” His voice was cold, husky. My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

“What do you mean?” He was very close now. Putting his hands on the wall around me trapping me, his features remained like his normal self.

Cold.

“I know that you're afraid. Like a little girl. You don't know what to think,”He continued looking me straight in the eyes, his breath fanning my face. It smelled like mint. “you're confused, scared, hungry.”

Saying that his eyes were devil like. He was evil. His eyes were dark, filled with hatred. “Why are you doing this?” I breathed out. My heart was racing wildly. Hoping that he wouldn't notice, I tried to sunk in, go farther away from him, from his touch, but who was I kidding. I couldn't escape, I was trapped. At least, I hoped that Alex called the police if she noticed me missing.

He smirked, but there was something behind it. As if he was hiding something from me. He knew something I didn't. Hell, I was sure that he did. “None of your business, love.”

“I'm not afraid.” I lied. “I'm not afraid of you, nor your little torturing game.” I stood up tall. He couldn't know I was afraid, it would give him to much pleasure. “If I was afraid, believe me you'd knew. But no, no guys like you don't terrify me. No, you disgust me.” I spat, looking him straight in the eyes. “Your sadistic, sexist nature to dominant every single damn thing around you. I know what you're playing. You want me afraid, you want me begging for mercy, but guess what?” I stopped before continuing, observing his reaction to my little boost of confidence. “That's not gonna happen. You can starve me all you want, torture me, kill me, even. I won't care, because I'd rather be dead, than to give in. I'd rather let my bones rot, than to be a slave to a masochistic coward who takes pleasure in others pain and misery. So no, I'm not afraid.”

He just stood there for a moment, looking at me with mixture between amusement and confusion, before he ordered coldly, “Just put on these clothes.” He walked back to the door, leaving me with actual space to breathe, “I'll come back for you in five minutes.”

Then he left.