five.

“Well Styles, I never thought you would choose such beauty.” Niall said and my brows furrowed. Choose?

“Yeah, yeah Niall. Would ya let us in already?” Harry said his features still normal. By normal I mean his face showed no emotions.

“Sure sure mate.” Niall spoke in his Irish accent, letting us in his beautiful mansion.

As we stepped in ther lobby was already as beautiful as the exterior of the mansion. The floors were made out of expensive marble. I was definitely scared to walk on them.

The furniture was of course expensive looking, made out of dark wood.

“Everyone is waiting in the dining room.” Niall said.

Harry's hand lingered on mine as he dragged me to an even bigger room, which I assumed was the dining room. We were greeted by another man, or guy- whatever- “Hello, Styles.”His deep accented voice boomed the room. He had on an expensive looking black suit. His dark hair was gelled into a messy hair do.

“Hello Zayn.” Harry greeted. What's up with formality?

I looked around and indeed there were two other guys and four girls.

Are they here for the same reason as I? Are they kidnapped too?

Before I could ask myself even more questions, Harry pulled me to the expensive looking leather sofas.

I was actually afraid to sit down because I might ruin them.

The whole room quieted down and suddenly everyone's gaze fell on Harry. He stood up. “Hello, girls. I'm Harry and you all might be a bit confused.” Before he could continue I snorted in disbelief. A bit confused? He looked at me suddenly, “Is there a problem, Violet?”

“Um no- not at all.” I looked at him straight in the eyes, hoping he could get that everything I said was dripping with sarcasm.

“Good.” Obviously he didn't get the memo, “As I was saying, the boys and I, kidnapped you because we have been watching you recently,” creepy much? “ and we thought you girls would be perfect for our next round of the virgin games.”

Wait, what the fuck?

 A/N: I'm sooo sorry for the super short chapter... I didn't have any time to write lately :(