six.

VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING. XX

I was the first one to stand up. The girls looked at me with glee and fear. While boys were looking at me with annoyance.

Motherfuckers.

“Hell no.” I said, adrenaline rushing through my veins probably because of the annoyance I felt. Who the fuck kidnaps a girl for the so called 'virgin games'. “Are you two idiots? Have you been asked that before? Who the heck kidnaps innocent girls for 'virgin games'?”

I was so much out of it that I didn't notice Harry coming to me.

He was now in front of me. Standing, basically touching my nose with his.

“Only psychos baby.” Before I could even understand, I blacked out.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

As soon as I opened my eyes, everything was blurry.

I was looking at the blank wall, of my bedroom. My vision adjusted and I looked around.

I was not in my room, I was somewhere else. I noticed a curly haired man inside the room. His back was turned away from me.

Before I could panic a bit more his raspy voice boomed the room, “Yeah, it's the drugs. You're gonna get your memory back soon.”

“Wha-”

“Don't talk. You already caused enough trouble as it is.”

What did I do? What is this room? It's so plain and dull.

A memory flashed in my mind. “No!”

“I was kidnapped wasn't I?” I stood up quickly, approaching him. I could not remember what happened after, everything was blank.

“Well, the drug does not work as good on you.” He turned around, and again his beautiful face was facing me.

“Just let me go, you asshole!” I yelled at Harry. His face turned now red with anger. I felt extremely vulnerable, but something in him made me want to provoke him. To make him go mad. His face was a mix of emotions that I couldn't read exactly.

He finally snapped out of it and suddenly grabbed my shoulders with his tattooed arms. “Stop! Just fucking stop. You're making me mad. I should have never picked you for the damn games.”

The puzzle started to solve itself.

“Just why?” I shook his hands off of me. Holding my head in my hands I dropped down on the floor. Tears that I haven't cried started to come.

His hands grabbed my forearms wanting to pull me up but I just shook them of. “What the fuck is wrong with you all?”

“I-”

“You're all insane. Fucking mad.” I screamed, looking up at the curly man. I wiped my tears away, since I couldn't see properly. “What the heck is wrong with you?! You're a fucking killer, psycho, idiot,“ I fisted his tee pushing him into the wall. He probably let me since he was much stronger than me, “Who the heck even came up with this bullshit?!” I gripped his t-shirt even tighter, looking up again I could see that he was trying to hold back but I could care less now. I'm already gonna die. And he would go to hell. Hopefully. No definitely.

“I'm warning you, nicely.” He said interrupting my rant, his voice low, dangerous. “Take those fucking little hands off of me and then shut that little mouth of yours, before sew them shut.”

At that I laughed. I actually laughed. A crazy histerical laugh. Maybe because all of this felt so surreal, so crazy. Or maybe because I am going mad.

I let him go while I died out of laughter. Weird laughter.

My eyes watered from it. I could not stop. I missed it, honestly. Something so simple. But in this short period of craziness I missed my old boringly interesting life. I missed Alex. Her dumb jokes. The feeling of hapiness.

And I guess this is how I dealt with it. I laughed.

He was watching me with humor and confusion. I saw a smile forming on those pink lips.

I quieted down a bit. “Violet, love, you sure know how to surprise me.” His husky voice, boomed the plain room.

Before I could respond a wave of dizziness, made me come crashing to the floor.

I lost conscious.

Again. For fucks sake.

*.*.*.*.*.*

This time I woke up in an unknown room. Laying in a comfortable bed. Surrounded by black pillows.

Looking around I saw that the room was all in all very dark, yet comfortable and warm. I was alone and I had a massive headache.

Before I could even think a bi more, green eyed man entered the room.

He was shirtless. Fucking shirtless. He does want me to loose conscious again. Tattoos were adorning basically most of the skin on his chest and arms.

He smirked at me, “Love, I know that I'm good looking but no need to devour me with those beautiful eyes of yours. You know you can just ask to touch.” He winked while I blushed and shook my head.

I didn't even notice that he was carrying a plate with delicious food until e set it down on my sheet covered legs.

I looked at him questioningly “Eat.” He simply answered my gaze.

Well at least he could have apologized or something for starving me and shit. What a gentleman.

Before I could think further I devoured into the delicious food.

A/N: I hope ya'll liked this chapter. I'm SOOOO SORRY I haven't posted any chapters lately. It's just that I've been having a major writers block plus school and dumb ass people and shit like that.

So I'm extremly sorry.

But guess what??!?

Last week I started to go to french classes. And lemme tell ya Imma annoy people not just in two languages, but now three. Just waittt... haha

But hope ya'll are having an awesome day OR night.

AU REVOIR bishesss!!!

P.S: BUT OMFG CAN WE ALL JUST TALK ABOUT HARRY'S BRAIDS. AND THAT BUN!

GOD BLESS LOU TEASDALE!