eight.

After a long time of kissing, nothing else, Harry broke the kiss. Panting I looked up at him.

“When will you tell me what was the nightmare about?” He asked his voice a bit hoarse. He looked and sounded sexy.

“Um never?” When I said that, I realized it sounded more like a question rather than a sentence.

He frowned and shook his head a bit before climbing off of me and on the side of the bed, “Really Violet? C'mon you can tell me.”

I could not believe what I was hearing. I can tell him? I shouldn't even be kissing him. He was my kidnapper for fucks sake, I'm definitely not telling him. “No Harry, why the heck would I tell you?”

“Violet.”His voice was deadly serious now. Wow, bipolar much? “Tell me now.”

“No, I said that I'm not going to tell you. You cannot make me.” I was pissed now. Who does he think he is? Okay he may be my kidnapper but whatever! If I don't wanna tell him something I'm not going to.

I was up on my feet now. He rose from the bed also, following me around the room. His hand gripped my own and he pushed me up against the wall. I looked up to meet his, now dark green eyes, filled with frustration and anger. “God, why do you have to be so fucking stubborn?!” His voice was so deep and hoarse, it almost made my knees weak. Almost.

I rolled my eyes at his question. His hand tightened on mine. “Did you just roll your eyes at me, Miss Violet?” Damn.

I broke his gaze and looked at the floor. Well tried to because immediately his huge hand was gripping my chin and forcing me to look at him.

“Look at me.” And in a second his lips were yet again on mine. I responded to the kiss, mesmerized by him. By Harry.

Somehow I broke the kiss, “This is wrong.” I muttered. I pushed him lightly as I could away from me so I could walk to the bed.

“How long will you keep me here?” I asked him, “When will you kill me already?” I didn't realize the tear that was streaming down my left cheek until I tasted the saltiness on my mouth. I quickly wiped it with the back of my hand, hoping Harry didn't notice it, but when I looked up he was frozen, on the spot standing. His eyes softened and I cursed under my breath cause he noticed it. “So? When, Harry? When will you fucking kill me?”

I could see that he was confused as to why I was asking him. You could see it on that beautiful face. “Why should I tell you, Violet. When you cannot even tell me what did you fucking dream bout!” His voice boomed the dark bedroom.

I was so fucking done. “You wanna know what I dreamed about? You really wanna fucking know?” I didn't even give him the time to answer before I continued. “It was you. It was you literally fucking stabbing me right in the stomach. So yeah, are you happy now? Are you pleased? Will you finally tell me when will you fucking kill me? When will this hell end?!” I screamed out feeling weak and tired, even though I just slept. He made me tired, all of this made me exhausting. I fell down on my knees, shaking as the tears streamed down my face. I hated myself at that moment. I hated the way I felt so weak, the way he made me feel. He made me mad. He made me confused and all of the other feelings and emotions that were foreign to me. My whole body shook as I looked up at him.

But my blurry gaze was met with an empty room. He left.

The bastard left me. 

With that I cried harder. My whole body felt numb. I wanted to stop thinking. I wanted him to kill me. I wanted him to make me feel numb. To stop my thoughts. To stop this... torture. I wanted to cease into air. To just disappear.

I couldn't feel more helpless at this moment. I couldn't escape. It was impossible. I didn't know where I was. Heck, they could have taken me to freaking Africa.

This whole situation kind of got to me. I'm in these damned games. And either way I won't win. He will kill me. Harry has to kill me.

I was so fucked. Fuck my stupid damned life.

A/N: Hey you sexy shmexy devil ;)

Finally an update.

I hope you have an amazing weekend and yeah...

OH I'VE GOT A NEW FANFIC CALLED 'COFFEE SHOP'!

Check it out? Or nah?

Kay... But thanks for reading this and yeah... Imma go now.

P.S. Guys what do you think about Night Changes? I let out a tear or two. But then at the end of the video I was laughing histerically. Ugh what they do to me... The video is literally so amazing.

BUT YEAH... BYE YA'LL.