two.

As I woke up, I had a massive head ache.

That nightmare was awful. Looking around I noticed I was not in my room. No, no, no. This cannot be happening.

My nightmare was real.

Everything came flooding back into my mind. I felt dizzy and sick. I was freaking out.

I was kidnapped. I am kidnapped.

The words still couldn't be fully processed. I felt mad, sad, heck, somewhere deep I wanted to just cry. But I couldn't allow myself that. I had to stay strong. I had to get out of here.

The room was empty. The walls were painted dark gray making my mood even worse than it already was. There was only a single bed and a coffee table beside it.

How the heck did this happen? The man. He kidnapped me.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my head. I touched the source of it and I flinched. Taking a look at my hand, I noticed a red blotch.

Blood.

He must have hit my head. Hard.

I noticed myself laying on the floor, so I stood up and walked to the bed. Sitting, I looked around once more. There was only one source of light.

The window. Unfortunately, the window was adorned with metal bars, securing it. Probably, he put them there so I wouldn't be able to escape.

A train of questions took over my thoughts.

Why did he kidnap me? I didn't do anything wrong. Does he hate me? What does he want? Will he rape me?

I shook my head, shaking off other questions in my head. I honestly did not know why. Why did he take me? I never met him actually. I don't know this man. Suddenly the door off the small room opened. When I looked up, my heart stopped. It's him. My kidnapper.

Violet, just stay calm. Be strong. I repeated the encouraging thoughts in my head, but I didn't even believe them.

I quickly stood up, noticing his strong figure walking towards me, making me move away. He threw a slight smirk, making his dimple show.

He was a handsome man. You could feel the dominance radiating off of him. He seemed like a guy in mid twenties. With a piercing on his lower lip and tattoos that adorned his body, making him look even more scarier. I definitely didn't want him near.

My back hit the wall, making me flinch, because my head hit it too. As he saw me like that, his smirk dropped, his features turning serious. He was very close now. A few inches away, actually. I never felt this scared in my life.

I could smell his cologne. The scent made me shiver a bit. It smelt so good.

His hand came up to my cheek, wanting to stroke it, but I flinched again. He noticed that, and a bit of anger flashed through those gorgeous eyes, but immediately disappearing, “Don't be afraid.”His deep voice boomed the room, making goose bumps start raising on the surface of my skin. The back of his hand touched my cheek, softly stroking it. His green eyes looked straight into mines. I was definitely surprised.

I expected him to yell at me, to hit me or something. But this- this was not what I expected.

His touch was warm, pleasant almost. But I couldn't give in. He was my freaking kidnapper.

Everything was so messed up.

Suddenly, panic came over me. Not thinking straight I pushed him away, running in the other direction of the room, where the door were. I noticed that they were open. Thanking God for that, I ran through them.

I must have been in the basement, noticing there were stairs going up. I ran quickly adrenalin rushing through my veins.

I could hear him running behind me, making me even more afraid.

I had to get out of here.

I got upstairs, and I was pleasantly surprised. The décor was definitely better. Everything was very modern and clean. The furniture was made out of dark wood, giving the place a more warm homey feeling. Shaking my head off of these ridiculous thoughts, I ran a bit more.

He yelled after me, “Violet!” How the fuck did he know my name?! “Don't you dare fucking run away!” His voice sounded angry, definitely different from before.

I could not stop now. I ran through the long hallway, filled with different black and white pictures, but I couldn't concentrate on that now. I saw dark red wooden door.

That has got to be the exit. I thought excitedly.

As I reached the doorknob, an arm sneaked around my waist pulling me towards a strong torso. I cried in help.

He turned me around and grabbed me by my hair, pulling hard. I felt the tears in the back of my eyes, but I didn't let them out. I couldn't. It would look as if I'm weak, which I'm not, nor will I ever be. I started hitting his hard chest out of frustration and anger, “Let me go, you asshole.” I screamed, hitting him like a maniac.

“Fuck off.” He said calmly while dragging me by my hair down the hallway. What will he do to me now?

I was definitely trembling in fear trying to still loosen his grip. It seriously hurt.

After he dragged me down the stairs he shoved me in the same room I was trapped in before. He followed.

I immediately stood up, head high and proud. Well, I tried looking like that. “I know you're afraid, Violet.” His voice boomed the place once more. This time it sounded scary, furious almost.

“I'm not.” I said, managing not to stutter. I gave myself immediately a mental high five. “What the heck is wrong with you?! What did I ever do to you?!” A train of questions that I've been keeping, escaped my mouth.

His features were still firm, angry and dominant. Ugh, I already hate him.

He made his way towards me. Grabbing me by my chin he lifted it up, now his face was extremely close to mine. I could feel his minty breath on my lips.

Suddenly his lips crashed against mines. I didn't respond to the kiss, but he didn't mind. His lips were soft and I almost gave in. I tried to push myself away, but he grabbed me by my waist crashing me against his chest. I could feel his cold metal piercing on my lips. I muffled a scream, trying to get away. Well, to say the least, it didn't work. Shoving me against the wall his body features pressed against mines. He finally separated from me, but just for a second, before he spoke up, “Respond, dammit!” His voice was husky, filled with... Need? Before I could think about it, he indulged me into another kiss. This time I responded, because I was afraid of what he would do if I didn't. But somewhere deep inside, I wanted to, willingly.

And that scared me.