nine.

I woke up, but again was greeted with an empty dark room. Harry still hadn't came. I felt a pang of disappointment, but shook it off immediately, remembering who I was thinking about.

Stretching on the bed, I got rid of the warm covers that were covering my clothed body. I stood up and looked at the bathroom door.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind me having a shower, would he?

I shrugged my shoulders and continued my walk to the bathroom. I was never inside of it though, so I was definitely surprised when I saw the décor.

Heck, why was I surprised, I mean he obviously was rich as fuck, so I wouldn't even be astonished, if his toilet was made out of gold.

I snickered at the thought.

The actual décor was beautiful. Again the bathroom itself had a dark theme, like his bedroom, but nonetheless it looked stunning. The bathroom tiles were black and gray, but adorned with different sized crystals. The sink was a usual white color but the pipe was a shiny silver, that kept me wondering if it was actual silver.

All in all, the whole bathroom probably cost more than my entire apartment.

After closing the door, I tried to find the key, so I could lock myself in, but found none. I debated whether I should keep it unlocked and get myself finally cleaned, or if I shouldn't shower and wait for Harry to come so I could ask him to give me the key and then finally wash all the dirt off my body.

My rational side said to go for the latter, but my quick and irrational side chose the first one.

And me being the idiot I listened to my irrational side.

He shouldn't be up that quickly.

I assured my self as I took all my clothing off, neatly folding it over the sink. I got in the shower and pulled the curtain.

As I was humming to the lyrics of my favorite song, I heard the bedroom door opening and closing with a loud thump. My eyes widened as I gripped even harder the shower head as the water poured out of it.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.” I cussed under my breath. I'm such an idiot.

Of course he'd come right in the middle of my shower.

“Violet, where the fuck are you?!” I could hear Harry's booming voice, as I tried to wash off the shampoo out of my thick hair.

Oh fuck I'm so screwed.

Even the shower curtain was transparent, and sheer enough to see me naked. Fuck.

I could hear him walking towards the door. Panic hit me hard.

“No! Don't come in Harry. I'm taking a shower!” But I was late, as he entered the bathroom.

His eyes widened, but the smirk on his face grew as he noticed my blurry figure behind the shower curtain. “Showering huh?”

“Go away Harry!” I screamed, as I tried to cover all my private parts with my hands.

“Oh come on, love, I'm going to see all that anyways, so why hide now.” My eyes widened at his remark.

“No. None of that will happen. Ever.” I said with anger laced through my voice. How dare he? How dare he even talk about that? About the bet.

I tried to reach through the shower curtain to grab the towel, but as I grabbed it, someones- or should I say Harry's hand grabbed mine as he pulled me out of the shower. Before I could even process what he was doing his clothed body was pressed against my naked one.

His hands sneaked around my bare waist and locked me in an unwanted embrace. My eyes widened and before I could scream or yell or anything, really, he shushed me with his soft pink lips crushing against mines.

All of the thoughts that were circling my mind now disappeared. I stood shocked as his lips molded against mines and soon enough I couldn't help myself but respond to the kiss. I forgot I was naked, I forgot I was kissing my kidnapper. My enemy.

The only thing I knew was that I was kissing Harry.

And that's what the did to me. He brought out my irrational side. The side that doesn't think. The side that listens to the heart and not the brain, not the mind.

He let out a moan of approval as my hands dropped the towel and got tangled in his soft curls.

His tongue explored my mouth and his hold on me tightened as he started to slowly walk backwards out of the bathroom. I -having no choice what so ever- followed him not breaking the kiss and leaving the towel laying there on the cold bathroom floor.

We got to the bed and Harry laid me down. Breaking the kiss for a second to catch a breath, he slowly muttered, “Fuck, Violet you're so beautiful.” and the kiss continued. His hand slowly lowering so he gripped my thigh and wrapped it around his waist.

Slowly realizing where I was, what I was wearing-which was nothing- and who I was kissing, I broke the kiss and quickly pushed Harry off of me.

Immediately, wrapping the covers of the bed around my naked body I sat up. “What the fuck, Violet?” Harry was up on his feet and his eyes were blaring with anger.

I noticed the bulge in his pants. I wanted to laugh at him but the fear and shock overtook the humor of the situation.

“Um...” I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to think about what happened between us earlier, and what would've happened if I didn't break the steamy kiss.

“I know you fucking want me! So what the fuck is the problem?” His voice was obviously angry and loud. But still seeing him like that, angry and frustrated, made him even hotter than he already was, but obviously I would've never admit that out loud.

Anger soon took over me too, as I stood up carefully but quickly trying not to step on the covers, that were wrapped around my bare body, so I wouldn't fall. “How fucking dare you? You came in the bathroom, obviously knowing that I was showering and that I was fucking naked! Yet still you dragged me out of the shower and kissed me!!!” I was yelling at him now. You could see that his anger only grew as his face reddened a bit more.

“And who fucking responded to the kiss?!” He yelled back, his raspy deep voice boomed the whole room, “Who started kissing me back?” His voice was a bit calmer now, as he walked his way to where I was standing.

Before I could say anything back, his lips were again on mines.

~A/n~ Whoops!

I've got absolutely no shame!

But anyhow, what do you guys think bout it?

What would ya'll do if Harry was kissing you while ya'll were naked as fuck?

Yeah... Moving on.

Hope ya liked this chapter and make sure to VOTE and gimme some of that lovee...

I really appreciate you reading my shit so thank you very very much mister okayy? Okay.

Imma go now tho.

Byeee bitchess.