A Thoughty Affair - Chapter 1

I stood there, waiting for something to happen. My dress was a little uncomfortable and so were my heals. I waited in the next room for them to open the doors, for something to happen. I was just standing there, frozen in time, waiting for the right moment.

Then it happened. The doors opened and my father hooked his arm in mine, we started to walk and everyone's gaze turned to me. I looked forward and saw the groom and his men. My bride's maids were waiting there for me, all silently crying as they never imagined this day would come.

I knew deep down inside I didn't want to do this, that this was all fake and I wasn't really in love. We werent in love. He was handsome and everything, but I just don't want to be with a man. Not now, not ever.

When I finally reached the end of the aisle I stood there at the alter, wating for the ceremony to start, looking up at him as we lossely held hands. His hands felt rough and big and beefy compared to my skinny and lanky ones.

The priest went on for a good 5 minutes before we said our vows. They weren't written, just the normal religious vows. "Lalisa Manoban, do you take, Blah Blah Blah, to be your lovely wedded husband?" The priest asked me as I looked at him nervously.

I looked around the room, knowing the answer that I had to say, looking at the audience as my parents are waiting in the front, looking over at my bride's maids, then back at the groom. I looked down, then back up, looking at him. "I... I... I can't... I don't... I'm not in love with this man and I wont do this." I said as the crowd sounded horrified and taken aback.

This was the chance I had to run. I took my heels off and held them, running away as I hold my dress up with them. My feet carried me out of the room as I tried to find me flip flops quickly, slipping them on and running out and down the street. Only when I tried to it wouldnt let me. I couldnt run past the doors. I soon started to drift and my vision started fading. I fell to the ground and passed out.

My eyes opened in alarm, my body and sheets drenched in my own sweat. I kicked my blanket off and rubbed my face, dreading the very thought if that dream. I got out of bed and stripped from my clothes, grabbing a towel from the closet in the hall next to my room, and went into my bathroom.

My hand stretched forward as I bent down over the tub, turning the water on as I pull the plug on the fosset, letting the water spray from the shower head above. A few minutes later I stepped into the shower, my body loving the feeling of the hot water hitting my pail and smooth skin, my breasts getting a bit more round and puffy from it as my nipples become hard.

"Aish... You always have to do this to me." I mumbled to myself as the water hit my back, wetting my hair.

A few minutes later I got out of the shower and got dressed in my normal school attired. My uniform was simple and cute. I wore a white button up that was tucked inaide my plaid brick colored skirt with my brown loafers and a bowtie the same color as my skirt.

I did my make up and hair, putting it up in a simple high pony, grabbing my fake circled glasses and put them on. My butler had my bag ready to go downstairs by the time I was ready and rushing down them to get to him at the front door. I put my bookbag on and waited for the limo to show up.

It's not everyday someone gets to ride to school in a limo. But I guess this is the treatment you get when your father runs a huge company. And I mean the kids at my school are pretty rich too. We all go to this high-end private school for the rich and royal, whatever that means?

The limo pulled up and I got in, my butler taking my hand to help me in as I sat down on the nice leather seating. The one thing I hated about the limo was that the lights gave me a migraine so I'd have to turn them off every time I got in.

The limo driver said hello to me and pulled out of the huge driveway and went off to my school.

During this time I usually play on my phone, but on this particular moment I got out my pad and paper and wrote down the dream I had had last night. As I looked through the other strange dreams I've written down, I noticed that this dream has happened a few times before. But I mean who could blame you, its an arranged marriage to a random guy that I've never met.

We arrived at the school 20 minutes later and I got out, making sure my skirt was covered so the boys couldn't see anything. Once I got out I fixed my uniform and bag, walking in and going to my locker to get my things, eating a granola bar on the way there.

Like usual, all of the Richies separated into their own groups. I myself was with the photography geeks and dance junkies. I don't necessarily have friends but I guess Chaeyoung counts..?

I left my locker like any other normal school day; just normally walking to my class. I thought I must have been crazy when I heard trumpets sound outside, but looking around I could see that everyone else heard it too, their attention directed to the front entrance.

A few seconds later, the most beautiful girl I had ever seen came walking through in her uniform except she was wearing the blazer that I always opted out of wearing. Everything seemed to go into slow motion when she entered. I was completely in awe, gawking at the very girl in front of me.

Holy shit! Oh my god! Act cool..! Act cool!, I scolded myself as my mouth became dry, gulping to try and get some moisture back in it. I was completely frozen, unable to move.

What ended up getting me out of my dazed state was that very girl walking past me, her shoulder hit mine, causing me to grunt. Her eyes widened and she turned back to look at me, "Oh my God, are you okay? I'm so sorry for running into you."

My face turned red and I became embarrassed that I did something so stupid as to stand in the middle of the hallway. When I noticed she was looking for an answer, I tried to gather up the best courage I could to talk to her in a normal and steady voice. "N-no it's fine. Don't w-worry."

Great going Lalisa. I internally combusted. My voice completely cracked and I was a stutterimg mess. Why the hell cant I just talk to a pretty girl normally.

"I'm Jennie Kim by the way. I'm new here and you look like a nice person. Do you know where the office is?" She asked as I nodded, pointing down the hall.

"Lalisa Manoban. And it's down the hall and to your left." I replied, my voice a bit more composed.

She nodded and walked off as I had a huge external sigh, body movement and all. I just figured I had to walk off to class like it was nothing.
______________________________________
A/N - Bitch redid this storry because I didnt like how the LiMo thing was going. I got this idea going to a wedding on Sunday. Ill try to post more but school starts soon, literally tomorrow.

And no I didnt break up with my wonderful girlfriend. I just didn't think this would make a great story line.

Anyways have a great week.

Author-nim out!❤😙