A Calling Affair - Chapter 7

About an hour after Jennie and I had the roughest fuck ever, I got a call from my mom. I was in Jennie's bathroom, drying off my hair with a towel. I was in a bent over position so my hair would hang down and out of my face. My phone was on the counter of the sink.

My phone started vibrating and going crazy with the screen lighting up and everything. I looked over to see who was calling me. To my surprise, it was my mother. I sighed and grabbed my phone and answered the call, putting it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I dried my hair off more. My bangs we're covering my eyes a bit and I was trying ti move them out of the way.

"Hello, darling. Good afternoon, I hope you've been having fun at the Rich Kim's house. I just called to tell you that the chauffeur will be picking you up in about an hour to take you dress fitting for your wedding this summer." My mother's voice greeted my ears. Her voice was always so high-end and proper that it made me cringe inside every time she spoke.

I heard her mention the wedding, internally groaning while externally (extra emphasis) rolling my eyes. "Okay, mom. I'll see you there. Is Uncle Chalerm going to be there as well?" I raised an eyebrow and began to put on my bra and panties, which were, of course, white and lacy.

Uncle Chalerm is my uncle, if you couldn't already tell. He runs the boutique that I'm going to so I'm assuming he'll be there, but you never know. He's kind of a man womanizer. But instead of it being women, it's men. I know, my uncle is a man whore, literally. It's kind of weird but I mean, I'm gay so I understand.

"Yes, he'll be there. He's actually the one who's fitting you for your dress today," my mother replied in an oddly peachy tone to the acknowledgement of her brother.

I nodded as if she could see me and sighed. "That's great, mom." I rolled my eyes again and put my short sleeved button up on with a high waisted plaid skirt, that was basically my uniform skirt. I curled my hair to make it wavey and put it up in a high pony tail.

"What's with all the sighing and moping around?" My mom asked, seeming a bit concerned.

"It's nothing."

We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. I walked out of the bathroom and hopped onto Jennie's bea, hugging her from behind with my legs around her as well. "Jennie Unni! I have to leave in a little bit for family stuff. Is that okay with you? I hope you don't miss me much!" I whined a little and spoke into her ear gently, taking on a little kid's voice.

The calm brunette looked back at me and shook her head slightly. Her eyebrows knit a little in confusion. "No, why would I be?" She was still in her unbuttoned night shirt, but now had on a black lacy brallette. "Is there something I need to know, Lis?"

I shook my head, "Nope! Just thought that I should let you know." I chuckled softly. Jennie raised a curious eyebrow. "You're hiding something, Manoban. Spill, or I'll spill your cum on my tongue again." Her voice was dominant and firm. My eyes widened at the sudden words that came out of her mouth.

"O-oh.." I stuttered and looked down sheepishly. "I.. I don't know how to say this.."

I watched Jennie's expression change to concern, then confusion, and back to concern. "Is it something I should be worried about? Did somebody hurt you?" I shook my head and rested my chin in the crook of her neck and mumbled, "I'm.. Getting married in June."

My voice was a little shaky when uttering those words. It felt wrong to say because I knew it wasn't really a marriage. It was just some dumb way for my dad's company and some other company to be on good terms. To interpret that, basically to get more money.