A Texty Affair - Chapter 10

A/N - Guys I'm sorry for being gone for so long. A lot of stuff has come up and I'm not in the right space mentally to even do anything productive. I'm gonna hopefully update a little more. Just to distract myself. Again I apologize for everything.

Enjoy❤
______________________________________

It's been about three weeks since I've seen Jennie. She went on an unexpected family vacation that I had no idea about. We've been texting whenever she has time, but her replies are usually half an hour to an hour apart, sometimes longer.

I've been keeping up with her social media and pictures she's been posting on Instagram. Her family went to Bora Bora. I'm pretty sure Kim Jongin's family is there too. I keep seeing pictures of Jennie posing with Kai. Sure, I'm a little jealous, it'll be okay. Hopefully.

A notification popped up on my phone. It was Jennie.

Jennie Kim💜:
Hey, I should be home tomorrow night.

Lisa Manoban:
Oki😊💜 I miss you, Nini😤😣

Jennie Kim💜:
I miss you too, Lili bear❤💋

Lisa Manoban:
Would you mind if I went over to your manor and spent the night tomorrow when you get back?

Jennie Kim💜:
Yeah, that's perfectly fine! Though, I'm going to be super jet-lagged.

Lisa Manoban:
That's okay! I just want to see you. I'll give you all the cuddles!😊💜

Jennie Kim💜:
Awe, you're so cute❤
I have to go out to dinner, so I'll text you later💋

Lisa Manoban:
Awe, man. Okay😞💜

I put my phone down. We were currently eating lunch at school. Of course, the school didn't have just any cheap lunches. They would get some of the best chefs in the country to come to make our meals. I mean, everyone could afford it, we're all rich.

I sat beside Rosie and Irene. We ate our Dakgangjeong, which is a sweet crispy chicken. Rosie was already on her second plate. I swear, that girl could eat for days without stopping if you let her.

I picked my phone back up to scroll through Instagram again, seeing more pictures of Jennie with Kai and her family. She was in a bikini at the beach with her hand on Jongin's bare chest. I sighed out of frustration and jealousy.

"What's wrong, Lis?" Irene asked, a concerned look settling on her face.

I let out another sigh and held my phone up to show Irene the picture. Chaeng leaned over to look at it as well. "Jennie's been posting pictures of her and Kai non-stop for the past three weeks."

Irene took my phone and looked through Jennie's profile, seeing the pictures. "You do know, her and Kai used to be a thing, right?" She peered up at me with her dark orbs, her pale skin making them appear even darker.

I shook my head, my eyebrows knit. "No, I had no idea."

The Korean girl looked up at me with pity. "Yeah, they used to be a thing. I only know because Nayeon's family has ties with them. But I'm not sure what they're up to now. I wouldn't be too alarmed. But take everything with a grain of salt."