A Sexy Affair - Chapter 4

"Woah..." Is all Jennie and I could say. The way her lips glistened in the light made me melt.

Jennie leaned in again and put her hand on my cheek, slowly and sensually kissing me, my hands moving to her hips. She didn't seem to mind the fact what my thumbs were hooked on the inside of her skirt. All she seemed to be focused on was kissing me.

Her tongue soon entered my mouth after a long argument between our lips. She had previously tried to get her tongue past my lips but I wouldn't let her because I was too scared. I've never made out with someone before, let alone let them stick their tongue in my mouth.

All I did was go with it, though. I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I let her lick and play with my tongue. I opened my eyes for a moment just to see her pretty face, only it was burning up. Jennie's face was as red as a cherry and it made me melt inside.

The older girl soon started to suck on my tongue, which earned a shy and quiet moan from my lips, making her giggle gently at my shyness. I couldn't help it though, I tried not to moan but there's just something about someone sucking on your tongue that makes you want to moan.

Her lips were so plump and full against mine when she kissed me. She was such an angel and nothing could ever change that.

Things started to get heated a few minutes later. Jennie had started kissing down my jawline and neck. She managed to put her body between my legs and have me supporting myself with my elbows at the end of her bed.

Her hands worked at my uniform. She loosened my tie and unbuttoned the first few buttons of my shirt, giving me the chills as the tops of my pail breasts were exposed to the cool air. Jennie seemed to be captivated by my baby pink and lacy bra as she kept tracing her finger over the tops of the lace.

The brunette above me seemed to know exactly what she was doing, but also seemed nervous by the little twitching in her hands that could only be seen if you looked closely. I looked at her and touched her hand in reassurance, smiling softly at her. She nodded, and I could tell all of her nerves dissipated.

The older girl eventually unbuttoned my entire shirt and untucked it, making me a bit cold, my abs twitching because of it. She let out a tiny giggle and soon started to kiss at my abs and ribs, her plump and soft lips hitting my hot and seering skin as she made it even hotter with her little love bitses.

I could feel all of the heat in my body go straight to my core. It being so hot that it could heat a whole room in the coldest of winters.

Jennie soon got to my skirt, she started to unzip the side of it, pulling it down some. She revealed my matching pink lacy panties, making me blush. "So the carpet does match the drapes." Jennie teased as she let out a little chuckle.

My eyes widened a little and this only caused her to chuckle and giggle more. She leaned forward and kissed me gently and sensually. I pressed my thighs together and rubbed them, needing some sort of release.

Jennie signalled just how desperate I was. Her hand traveled down my pail skin and soon slipped into my skirt, her nimble and thin fingers lightly pressed against my panties, causing my hips to buck up a bit. With her pressing her fingers lightly against the material I could feel just how wet I was, and so could she.

She moved her middle and ring finger against my clit and folds, earning a small gasp from me. I held onto her arm and grinded against her hand slightly.

The oh-so-hot and sexy brunette looked up at me, making my cheeks rush with heat. I could feel the way she was teasing me. She kept biting her lip when she looked down to focus on what she was doing. Her hand moving a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Jennie soon started to rub my clit, letting small and innocent noises come from my lips, making it exceptionally hard to sit up in this complicated position.

"That's it, Manoban," Jennie cooed as her fingers placed more pressure on my clit.

I bucked my hips and let my head fall back in pleasure as I let out tiny and shaky moans. Jennie's fingers traveled downwards toward my entrance. I could feel how wet I was just by the feeling and sound of squishy and wet noises. They made me blush and curl up.

Soon Jennie's fingers entered my warm, dripping entrance. I tightened up around her fingers and let out a small whine, trying to get used to her fingers. The dark haired girl started to thrust her fingers in at a medium pace, causing tiny moan after tiny moan to escape from my mouth.

Her fingers started to curl up. My hips jolted at the feeling of her hitting my g-spot. My head falling back once again as my lips part, letting the not so innocent noises flow past my lips.

"A-ah... Jennie, fuck..." My voice was so shaky and weak that it earned a little chuckle from the girl in front of me. The brunette looked at me and started to move her fingers faster. I felt myself start to become close.

The way her fingers scissored inside of me and spread my tight walls as I tried to clench around them, moaning her name quietly.

Jennie smirked more as she leaned down and started to suck on my clit rather harshly. The mix of her hot breath and spit on my clit made it even better. My hips bucked as I moaned a bit louder, trying to stay quiet since i didn't know whether if her parents were home or not.

"You should learn to keep quiet, Manoban. You wouldn't want anyone to come in and see you in this weak state, would you?" Jennie's voice made me shutter. She always knew how to make her voice sound as seductive and sexy as possible, making it even hotter.

Her fingers curled up and moved faster and she sucked harder on my clit and flicked her tongue over my throbbing bud. She took her fingers out and soon entered her tongue, her thumbs spreading my folds as her hands rest on my thighs.

My walls tightened even more around her tongue as I arch my back and grind my hips on her tongue. Jennie drooled into my tightening core as I buck my hips, my eyes closing and my eyebrows knitting. "F-fuck!"

I thought I could last longer, but I was proven wrong. Jennie licked up from my tight pink hole and up to my clit, causing me to squirt in reaction as I threw my head back and moaned loudly in pleasure. I heard a mischievous chuckle come from Jennie's lips.

Once I came down from my high, my cheeks blushed heavily as I looked at Jennie's face covered in my juices. "You squirted, Manoban," she smirked and leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes slowly and kissed her lips gently as she held my hand. "I must have done a good job," Jennie said as she whispered against my lips.

She pulled away as I hid my face. "Dont be shy, Lalisa." Her hand touched mine on my face. "Let me see that beautiful face of yours." Hesitating, I let her take my hand away from my face.

I looked at her eyes, seeing some type of feeling glistening in them. She almost seemed transfixed by how stunning I looked. "Wh-what.."
______________________________________
A/N - Yo, not dead yet😂 but honestly I feel like my writing capabilities are slipping. I'm rping too much. But it's just with my girlfriend that I'm rping with. Eh, I'll get back into into the swing of it. Sorry for not updating often.

Author-nim out!😜😘