A Real Affair - Chapter 9

A/N - This chapter is in Jennie's POV. So please! Please! Read this chapter. There Will be sexual themes but if you've made it this far I don't think you care.

Anyways! Please enjoy!
______________________________________

Jennie's POV

After Lisa left, I called Kai over to come and hang out. Since Lisa and I aren't dating or anything official, I see that it's okay for me to invite him over.

I got up from my bed and put on a pair of black Adidas joggers and a white crop top with the Chanel logo on it, my hair being put up in a cute messy bun. I applied some light make up to my face, sitting on my bed afterwards and waiting for him.

About 20 minutes later, there was a knock on my bedroom door. I hopped up from my bed, walking over, and opening the door to my room. And there Kai was, standing in his full 6 footself.

God damn, he's so sexy. He stood in front of me in a lavender colored, tight fitted shirt and some black skinny jeans. The outline of his pecks and abs could be seen in the shirt. His chocolate brown hair looked like the wind blew it perfectly into place, separating it down the middle.

I smiled brightly and waved at him. "Hey there, baby." I winked and giggled innocently, wrapping my arms around him and looking up at him with a cute, gummy smile.

He looked down at me and returned the smile. His arms wrapped around my waist, one of his hands lightly groping my butt. "Hey there, cutie," Kai leaned his head down and kissed the top of my head.

I bit my lip innocently at how he grabbed at my ass, my eyes peering up through my lashes. I let out a small grunt and pulled away to go to my bed. "Come sit, Jongin!" I excitedly motioned for him to come sit on my bed.

The tall and sexy, 6 foot Asian closed my bedroom door and walked over to my bed. He sat down and slipped off his shoes. "Hey, baby, wanna watch a movie?" He asked, looking at me with his amazing eyes.

My heart fluttered as my cheeks blushed a light pink color. I nodded, "Yes! What would you like to watch?" I tilted my head slightly and sat closely to him, turning on my tv. "Whatever you'd like, babe," Kai said, shrugging his shoulders as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Your hair is so soft today, baby."

I blushed heavily at how he was complimenting me. I put a blanket over us and snuggled close up to his side. We both decided on watching Friends instead of a movie. I rested my head on his chest as well as my hand.

We were about 2 episodes in when Jongin's hand started to move onto my abdomin. I shivered a little when his cold hand touched my soft stomach. My eyes looked up at him to see what his face was doing. To my surprise, he wasn't even looking at me. It seemed like he didn't even know what was going on.

That's probably what makes him so sexy. He pretends like he's not fucking me even if his 7 inch cock is up my soaked core. God, He's so hot.

I bit my lip a little when his fingers started to do a little dance at the waist band of my joggers. His fingers soon dipped passed the waist band and the thin clothe of my panties. The feeling of his fingers gently running up and down my folds was enough to drive me crazy.

Kai rubbed my clit, causing me to let out a gentle gasp. I held onto his arm, feeling it flex underneath my grasp. My body went under an immediate wave of heat and desire. He caused me to feel things that my body had never felt with Lisa.

I let my head rest against his shoulder as his fingers played with my sensitive clit, earning a few whine and gasps from me. He knew just how to make me scream or even whine for more. His finger swiped acrossed my clit a few times as we kept watching the tv before he plopped me on his lap and started to grind up on my covered core with his growing bulge. Even though we had on layers of clothing, the friction still felt amazing against my now throbbing and needy clit.

Kai eventually moved to set me on my knees while I tried to focus on Chandler and Monica bickering about something. His fingers gripped the waist band of my joggers and pulled them down to my knees. I heard a satisfied chuckle come out of his mouth as he gave my ass a nice swat.

A small yelp exited me from the little sting on my left cheek. He pulled my panties down to my joggers and basked in my sopping wet and sticky pussy. I knew I was wet, but I didn't know I was basically Niagra falls wet when I looked down at my arousal filled panties. Strings had extended out from my folds to the soaked fabric and broke once they became too thin.

The sexy Asian boy behind me decided to yank his pants down and whip out his cock in one fast motion to get it over with. He gripped my hips and slid into my soaked canal with his thick and lengthy member. I let out a satisfied moan from him being all the way inside me. He soon pulled out to the tip and slammed back in, causing me to let out a loud moan.

"F-fuck!" I mumbled under my breath as he kept repeating the same hard motion over and over again to get me worked up. Pleasurable noises flowed throught me and bounced off of the walls as my core lit of steamy fire from his penetration.

"H-hah..! N-not even a condom?" I looked back at him with knit eyebrows. Kai was always very quiet during sex, unless he was in the mood for dirty talk. Sometimes it was hot, others it was boring.

I was already panting from the jolting of my body from his powerful thrusts. Everytime Jungin was all the way inside of me, a loud skin slapping noise errupted from our sexes colliding together.

"No, why would I do that?" The sexy Korean said with a grunt as he gripped my hips and yanked me back again. I let out an ecstasy filled scream as he randomly slammed into my g-spot. We were only a few thrusts in and I already felt like I was going to explode into my orgasm. "B-because I dont wanna g-get pregnant!" I whined and breathed heavily.

My head hung low as I laced my fingers together with my ass im the air for him to pound. "Aren't you on the pill?" He grunted and leaned over me with his hands by my shoulders. My moans kept coming and got shakier and whinier by the second. I was already starting to unravel from the great pounding my pussy was recieving.

"Y-yes!" I replied with a stutter.

Jongin kept ramming into me over and over again to the point that I was shaky and weak. My legs trembled underneath him as my walls collapsed around his thick rod. It had barely been 5 minutes and I was already reaching my climax. My breath became rapid and unstable as I clenched and tightened up around his length.

Kai could sense that I was impossibly close as well. He grabbed at my ass and groped it firmly. His hands eventually moved up to my breasts as he cupped them from underneath my crop top and sports bra. The sexy Korean started to rut his hips at an incredibly fast past to the point of me collapsing on my face.

I let out a loud and ecstasy filled moan as my walls clenched down around his member. I soon came on his cock and panted as he pulled out and released his sperm on my lower back.

"Damn, you look so sexy with my cum dripping down your back." Kai looked at his phone and pulled his pants up to get ready to leave. "I'll see you later. I have to get going and work at my father's restaurant." He waved at me and shortly left the room.

I laid there, panting on my bed with my ass still up in the air. A few minutes later, I cleaned myself up and laid back on my bed to watch some tv.

Lisa didn't have to know about this.
______________________________________
A/N - Oof, I kinda forced this chapter out. But whatever. Um I have no idea when I'll update again, so dont expect it to be anytime soon.

Author-nim out!😝❤