A Cuddly Affair - Chapter 5

Jennie soon came out of the spell she was under, making her eyelids flutter to clear her mind. A few seconds later and leans in again and gave gentle and lighr kisses up my jawline.

Her lips felt soft and plump against my just as soft skin. Her kisses made my body heat up with anticipation and pleasure every time they touched a part of me.

Her lips soon traveled to mine as her hand trailed up my stomach and over my breasts and to my neck. She wrapped her hand ever-so lightly around my neck as if she just needed something to put her hands on other than my area.

The brunette gently and sensually kissed my lips with her eyes half-lidded as her gaze was fixated on my chocolate eyes. "Lisa.." She whispered under her breath gently. The free hand that she had as brought up to my head, her fingers getting entangled in my pail blonde hair.

Her gaze seemed to never break mine and it made my cheeks heat up sheepishly, making me want to curl up and doe from how hot and beautiful she looks. You could tell that there was some type of loving feeling in her eyes, it was all too obvious, but still.

"Lets lay down, and cuddle," Jennie said, getting up from her position and going to lay at the head of her bed. I simply nodded and moved up with her, not realizing that my vagina was still exposed, the little action earning a small chuckle from the sexy brunette before me.

I looked back at her while turning around and crawled up by her side, smiling shyly. "Hehe, you're so cute Manoban!" Jennie squealed in excitement, grabbing my face by my cheeks and pulling me in as she kisses my forehead.

If I wasn't blushing before, well bitch I am now. "J-Jennie.." Is all I could muster when the girl kept kissing all over my face.

A small giggle came form Jennie's lips as her mouth formed into the most amazing abd adorable gummy smile I had ever seen. "Lili don't be so shy," Jennie held my hand and kissed my cheek. "All I want is to spend time with you." I could genuinly tell by the way her eyes seemed to shimmer and brighten up when she looked at me, that it indeed, was true.

Thinking to myself, I wonder why Jennie likes me? There's nothing special about me. I mean my father is just as rich as her and I play soccer but thats about it.

"Hey, um.. I have a question..?" I asked, still a bit shy as I try do figure out how to word my question.

Jennie's face lit up in a cute quizzical look, "Yes?"

Awe, damn. I don't know how to ask this question without sounding weird. Like, what if she hates me! Or she gets offended and then hates me?! I-I just gotta ask..

"O-okay.. Um? How do I say this.." I chuckled nervously and rubbed my arm for reassurance. "S-so.. Why do you like me..?" Seeing Jennie's face to the question wasn't exactly the best reaction since her cheeks filled with color and her eyes went a bit big. She seemed to be in a state of shock from the question thst I had asked her.

"O-oh.. Um.." Now it was Jennie's turn to giggle nervously. "W-well I suppose because you're pretty.. Pretty amazing.. And like super.. Hella smart." She chuckled and got a bit more confident and hugged me, whispering into my ear. "And because youre beautiful, and kind, hot and sexy, but I don't just like you because of your body, I like you because of your bubbly personality. And the way you always seem to do things. You get all cute and flustered when I kiss your adorable cheeks. And when I hold your hand you get all shy and quiet. I seem to be the only thing that really quiet you down."

My cheeks turned red, my face becoming hot and a bit sweaty from hearing all of the sweat things she said about me. All I could do was let out a tiny squeal and hide my face. "Oh, Manoban. Youre cheeks are all red. Lemme make you feel better, baby girl." Jennie cooed and pulled my hands away from my face.

Hearing her call me baby girl didn't make anything better. I just kept getting more and flustered and shy that I didn't know what to do.

Once she brought my hands away, my lips were met with hers as she kissed me softly and passionately. Her hands soon moved away from mine and up to my face, where she cupped my cheeks and gently ran her thumb over it.

All I could down was kiss back and enjoy the show. My hands soon moved to her waist, making Jennie come closer to me than before. She was soon on my lap woth her legs wrapped around my hips. The brunette kept kissing my lips in the same soft and slow manner that drove me crazy.

I could feel her cute little breaths against my lips whenever she would pause for just a moment to take in some more air. I placed my arms around her neck and tilted my head just a little more, our eyes closed in pleasure and happiness.

The feeling of Jennie's lips against mine were all I needed to be content in my life. They seemed to make me come back to Earth when I'm in lala land. Or when I'm just not having a good day. Some days she'll just pull me aside, stand on her tippy toes, and kiss me before we go to class.

It was honestly the greatest thing ever. And I hope I never lose it. Even if this relationship may purely be based off of lust and not true feelings, I still wanna be with her and I still think about her like crazy. Jennie is my one and only, I think?
______________________________________
A/N - Yo Yo Yo bitches im not dead. Just a depressed ass tranny.

Author-nim out!😝😍