A Flirty Affair - Chapter 3

So I'm sitting in class right, and all of a sudden I see Jennie walk past me. Now I think I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure she winked at me and trailed her hand up from my wrist to my shoulder. Like I said I might be wrong but, shit!

Jennie doesn't seem to be one of those girls who would play around, I think? It doesnt seem like shes been flirting with anyone else but me. And I mean I'm not complaining, just the fact that if I had a dick I would have gotten hard from just that.

One of my turn ons are light, teasing touches on the skin. It just makes my hair stand up and gives me the chills and goosebumps. But let tell you, when Jennie winks it's like heaven on earth. I think my heart stopped for a spilt second.

Jennie is just so... Beautiful. There's not enough words in the universe to describe her, honestly.

During 3rd hour we were in the science room. She sits next to me in class since we are lab partners, which let me tell you, does not make my crush on her any better! She just always seems to captivate me.

The class had left the room for a brief moment, including the teacher and he told us to watch the room because we were supposedly the most trustworthy. I dont blame him though I wouldn't want BamBam running the class either if my life depended on it.

But anyways, Jennie just stared at me the whole time. We kind of just looked at each other. There was this intent and curiosity in her eyes when she looked at me that it made me melt like nacho cheese in a microwave.

We just looked into each other's eyes for a few moments, wondering which one of us would lean in and which one of us wouldn't. I glanced down at her lips for a moment and then back up at her eyes. Her lips were plump and perfect. It's like she had the perfect Cupid's bow.

My heart started beating faster when I notoced her lean in a bit, her arm propped up on the table with her chin resting in her hand. A few seconds more and our lips would touch, so I leaned in as well, my eyes constantly darting from her eyes to her incredible lips.

She leaned in so far that she let her arm fall down onto the table to support herself, her other hand reaching out and cupping my cheek as her thumb caressed my soft skin. We got to the point of our lips being centimeters apart, my nose almost touching hers as we both closed our eyes, both wanting the same thing, I hope.

And when our lips almost met, a loud sound of the door opening and hitting the wall ruined the moment. We both quickly pulled back as if nothing happened, only Jennie had such a good poker face that it did look like nothing.

My face on the other hand was as red as a cherry. I looked down at my paper of sciencey things and pretended I was writing the whole time, sweat beading down my face and my heart practically pumping out of my chest so much that somebody from China could hear.

Damn... We almost kissed. You should have been more ballsie and just went for it, I scolded myself. Jesus you can't ever do anything right. The only thing you can do right is get good grades.

Later that day after class when school was letting out, I was at my locker and just when I was about to leave, I felt a hand swipe acrossed the bottom of my butt, making me jump and turn around. Being me, I automatically assumed it was BamBam.

"What the hell Bam!" I yelled, only to see the queen of beauty herself next to me as I blushed heavily, quickly apologizing for the mistake.

"It's okay, Manoban." Jennie said as she was leaned against the locker, her hair back in a matching maroon headband with her uniform. "I was just wondering if you wanted to come over after school?" She looked up at me and I swear my heart exploded.

I slowly nodded as her beauty was so captivating that it looked like a shiny white line was creeping around her figure. "Y-Yeah sure. Just let me text my dad." She nodded and walked off as I texted my dad.

After school, I had my schofer drive me to Jennie's mansion. I got out and looked up at it. It was bigger than mine, but not by much. I was so captivated by the exterior that I hadn't even notice the brunette in front of me.

"Manoban." Jennie tapped my shoulder as my eyelids fluttered to gain attention again, looking down at her a bit as I blush. "O-oh... Hello," I say, getting flustered at how beautiful she is.

She motions her hand to the door as she takes her free hand and puts it in mine, my now sweaty and clammy hand holding hers. "Come in. I'll show you to my room."

I followed Jennie up to her room and sat down on her bed, taking my shoes off as she instructed me. I sat there and just stared at my thigh-high covered legs, and wiggling my toes in my socks. Jennie eventually sat down next to me and leaned into my ear to whisper something that nearly startled me to death.

"Do you wanna pick up where be left off in chemistry before we were ruined by the class coming in?" Her breath was warm and flush against my ear, causing shivers down my spine and the hair on the back of my neck to stand up.

There was a silence for a few more seconds and all I could do was nod. I looked up from my lap and into her eyes, loving the way that the light shimmers on her dark, chocolate brown eyes. She bit her lip and leaned in, her hand being placed on top of mine, her fingers light and nimble.

When I leaned in, my nerves started kicking in, and it wasnt until that moment did I notice that her hand was shaking, she's nervous too. Our eyes closed once our noses touched. I could feel Jennie's shallow and shaky breath on my lips.

We kept moving closer to each other, or lips finally meeting. We froze for a moment, then Jennie's lips pressed on mine, loving the electric feeling of her kissing me. I soon started kissing her back and it was the most electrifying feeling I jad ever felt in my life.

Our lips fit like puzzle pieces together as if we were made for each other. We held the kiss for a few seconds, both of us trying to make it last as long as it possibly could; finally we pulled away.

"Woah..."
______________________________________
A/N - I'm not dead I swear.