Pay Back vs Pay Back

That morning of Monday was a very relaxed day for Zhao Yunlan. He finally had his peace again (relatively, aside from da fuq cat Da Qing which /who always following him like a plague).

He walked leisurely to his school which located not too far from his shabby apartment with Da Qing on his tail, his torn school bag on his back.

He managed to come to school undamaged, it's a good sign; he usually involved in a fight with students from another school. He hummed some strange melody which he strangely knew since his childhood.

It's his life story. No one ever knew his parents, they told him that he was left to die in front of the orphanage, it was some luck that he was still alive.

They found him with red papers of talisman, everyone thought he was the descendant of some witch thus he became very unpopular. No one wanted to adopt the son of some witch, so here he was, lived by himself.

He used to curse his parents. How can they abandon a weak baby like that? were they even human? but he's gotten too used to a loneliness that he stopped thinking about them.

Until he met those twin brothers.

Speaking of the literal devil, Ye Zun had already waiting for him on the school gate, his shining black luxurious car waited by his side.

There goes his peaceful days.

Zhao Yunlan sighed. Even with the same appearance he could still tell the difference between Ye Zun and Shen Wei, one thing that he learn just then.

"Ah, Ye Zun ge, it's been a long time, isn't it?" He managed to put on an interested face towards the man.

Ye Zun smirked at him, and literally instructed (when did the mighty Zhao Yunlan ever agreed to such instruction?) to follow him to go inside the car.

Zhao Yunlan sighed and follow him inside, thinking that Ye Zun couldn't have hurt him with that frail looking figure.

"Do you miss me? i went to Paris last week." Ye Zun smiled at Yunlan mysteriously.

Yunlan nodded. It's so classically young master style, and all he had to do is follow the current to not get drowned.

"It's nice. How's Paris?" Zhao Yunlan asked, without expecting any reply. He's clearly bored with the conversation.

But then Ye Zun took out a box from his bag, and took Yunlan's hand in his.

Zhao Yunlan's face was unreadable. His knitted browse frowned and formed a thick line, questioning the other boy's action.

"What.."

But his question was answered right away. Ye Zun took out a white jade bracelet from the black box and in a stealth speed secured it onto Zhao Yunlan's wrist.

"FUCK! What is it? What did you just do? I don't want it, take it back or i..or i.." Zhao Yunlan tried to take off the jade bracelet from his wrist but to no avail.

Ye Zun laughed watching the scene, Yunlan's face was so red he look like a giant tomato.

"Hey relax, it's just a little souvenir from Paris. I gave each my close friend souvenir, and you're the last one. Not like we're getting marry..." Ye Zun tugged at Yunlan's new bracelet.

Once he heard the reason, Zhao Yunlan stop struggling. He look at Ye Zun and smiled widely, his other hand played with the bracelet which was tightly secured onto his wrist that it's almost painful.

"Hehehe...then it's my honor to receive it, i don't deserve it, really."

The other boy leisurely close his eyes, enjoying the music being played inside the car.