chapter 7

Friday ~The Wanted party

I opened my eyes to see the time is 6 in the morning,  Missy was knocking at my door to wake me up

"I'm awake", I yelled

"great you have 15 minutes to get ready we are going to the boys house we need to get everything done", she yelled.

I stood up and went to the bathroom,  I finished my shower and headed to my room, I went to the wardrobe to pick my famous white dress, it's a long dress it's so tight and it's all white not a single colour in it , I love it because when I wear it it make my body looks amazing,  I've straighted my hair,  I put on my necklace that Justin gave it to me when we were 6 years old , it's a locket that have our pictures when we were small on a side and the other side it has our current pictures and every year we update it, I put a light make - up but I drawed my eyes in an amazing way.

I get downstairs and no one was their, I went to the kitchen,  none, "they must went for the boys house , and didn't wait for me", I said to myself.

I went to the boys house, I knocked at the door, Missy opened the door and smiled to me, "I love you when you wear this dress, you look hot, sexy.... I love you", she said excitedly and hug me. I get red and went inside,  the girls were doing their job, I went to see the bar, "no, no we won't let you work with that dress", Sisi yelled , I just smiled they treat me like a princess in this dress.

I went to the kitchen I saw Nina, she smiled to me "girl, you look amazing,  soooooo hot", as she winked to me , I looked at my foot and blushed,  "babe, can you do me a favor?", Nina asked, I nodded, "go upstairs and wake Max , I woked him but he didn't move...", I nodded and went upstairs.

I knocked at his door and their was no answer,  I opened the door and saw him sleeping like an angel but without a shirt, I sit next to him "Max.....max......max, MAX MAX MAX MAX", I yelled,

"go away Nina, I want to sleep", he mumbled,   "I'm Ann not Nina, she asked to me to wake you up", I said,  he opened his eyes take a look at me then widened his eyes, "you look so damn hot, babe", he said putting his hands around my waist,  I tried to stand up but he pulled me above him, I giggled as he turned us over so that he will be above me.

"let Nina go by a taxi and you stay here, in my bed", he said smiling

"I'm not dressed for staying in bed especially not with you ", I said smirking.

he raised an eyebrow,  "really, I'm not worthy to dress up for me", he asked shyly

I felt guilty for him, "you worth so much more, but it's the last day before my exams, so I need to go", I said putting my hand on his face.

he kissed my hand , "then, I will drop Nina then drop you to campus,  you are coming with us", he said smiling,

"ok,I will tell the girls to leave without me", I said  standing up, Max stand up too.

"I will take quick shower , could you make me coffee,  please babe", Max asked, I nodded and went down.

I told the girls to leave without me as I went to make coffee, I made 2 cups one for me the other is for Max.

I went back to the living room,  I put the cups on the table as Max get down , he saw the cups and sit opposite to me and thanked me then began to drink his coffee,  Nina came down , she looked so cute she was wearing a denim short with a white vest and a cute hat, Max stand up and grap the keys, as we headed to his car.

I sit in the back although I hate it but what can I do, Nina was putting her hand on Max's shoulder,  after 5 minutes we stopped as Nina kissed Max on his cheek and she get out of the car, I get out to sit in the passenger's seat, as I sit he puts his hand on my thigh, I wonder why he didn't put it on Nina, he was driving silently as I looked at the road it was not the way to campus.