Chapter 2: Welcome back, now We will crush your windpipe,

Dakota's POV:
When we Arrived back at Camp, I was happy to see everyone keeping busy, But I was Also startled to see everyone hanging around like everything was normal about this, like it was a regular Friday summer Afternoon and we won't be heading into battle in less than two days, Why must they declare war on a Monday? I questioned. Leo whistled shrilly and all his brothers and sisters looked up from their work and waved him Down, Festus touched down in the middle of the Volleyball court and almost took out two girls from the Demeter cabin, I leapt off Festus and Immediately made a Beeline for the big house.
Pro tip: if you want to be popular at Camp half blood don't come back with bad news. Word of our arrival spread as soon as those Demeter girls caught a glimpse of Festus, they were incredibly eager to see what we accomplished. The afternoon lookout was Connor Stoll from the Hermes cabin. When he spotted me, he got so excited he fell out of his tree. Then he blew the conch horn signal and the whole camp ran out to greet us, "Dakota!" Everyone yelled, "what happened? What's with Leo? Calypso?" The questions flew at me like perfectly aimed silver tipped arrows, "One at a time!" I yelled, almost the entire camp raced out of their cabins, dropped every weapon and forgot everything they were doing and swarmed me, "children please!" I heard a voice behind me, Chiron, our Immortal centaur training instructor and Camp activities director, trotted over to us, he wore a red t-shirt that read my other car is a centaur with his longbow strung over his back, I smiled when I saw Annabeth Chase, Athena cabin head counselor and Piper McLean Aphrodite head counselor started shooing the crowd away "WHAT IS WITH YOU?!" Annabeth yelled "She just got back from a dangerous mission, and you overrun her with questions, slow it down please!" I nodded in agreement with her, I liked Annabeth not just because she was my sister and dating my cousin, because she was a force to be reckoned with and sharp as a dagger, with her long wavy blonde hair, piercing grey eyes and blue acid washed Yankees cap, she looked like she just stepped off the cover of a 200's summer teen magazine, but she was deadly in combat with a celestial bronze dagger and the Senses of a hunting Owl she was a spitting image of Athena, but my favorite in the crowd was Piper McLean, of the Aphrodite cabin, where to start with her, as a daughter of the goddess of love and beauty she was the face that would leave the whole camp in ruins, in fact she almost caused Trojan War: the sequel when she fell in love with the praetor of Camp Jupiter, Jason Grace and was incredibly heartbroken after he died at the hands of Nero the Roman emperor, but now she was ten times stronger, Olive Native American skin, just like me with blue-green eyes like a Kaleidoscope, with choppy brown hair and lips that were pouty and small like a Cupid, with these details one would think she was useless in a fight, but she stood their combat ready, in an orange camp tee shirt, camouflage cargo pants and a green leather vest, combat boots and her Katoptris at her side she looked like she had just been thrown in the middle of a labyrinth and New exactly how to solve it. "Dakota, You made it!" I turned on a heel only half way before I was crushed in a hug of pure yellow sweetness, the entire Apollo cabin crushed me in a hug, including Will Solace "Alright enough! Let the girl speak!" Chiron commanded, "I pulled away and smiled "alright, the tour bus and the boat have been destroyed so we don't have to worry about that," I declared well thinking I did that silently "So that's 125 followers gone," declared Elizabeth from the Athena cabin, "that's the good news," i said slowly "the bad news is They still have an all power Army of Monsters and Demons marching on Olympus by the end of the week, we Have to get prepared, we have no idea what they'll throw at us," that was kind of redundant once I thought about it, the Army was created from monsters from every corner of mythology They had all gotten so ticked off by the "oppression," they swore existed, that  now they were being lead by Echidna (Also called Eve) to destroy Olympus. If this was our foe, could monsters even fight? One way or another, Camp half blood needed to hit them with everything they had, "So, we need to gather the war council, Alert the oracle," declared Miranda gardener head counselor for Demeter "Exactly!" I declared "Well, you heard the lady!" Shouted Sherman yang from Ares "Campers, enough playtime, I want you to buckle down and get in formation ASAP!!" He shouted, and the Ares cabin tore off. Almost all the other cabins held their hands up in Salute, and tore off to gather their weapons and siblings, make sure we were prepared to charge at any time. I had a few minutes before I had to be at the Big House for the war council, and I had a few things I needed to do, I needed to check in on the other Hunters, they were practically Camp's Secret weapon, and I hadn't heard from them in Almost six weeks, I also had to get my hands on Nico, Bianca and Hazel because the Hades cabin was just as important as the rest of the Olympian gods, also the last time camp went to war with the titans it was Nico who brought out the big guns and saved practically the entire mortal world, Also an entire army of skeletons and zombies would be great to have their was one more thing I had to check on and boy, was it Important, both to me and the whole camp.