Zorro: the Chronicles: Shot (Drabble)

A/N: It's a long time since I have been back in WattPad! :P  So, guys, I am so, so sorry for letting tons of people down for not updating! I have actually updated several of the stories in WattPad in my Deviant Art, so you guys can actually go and check it out on DA! Just search for this username in DA! You can find it! However, all of the stories are currently on hiatus because I...I just hit brick walls, guys. Planning to rewrite the stories, but don't worry, I will be back in shape! So, hopefully u guys enjoy this story too! I am planning to write Fanfiction for Zorro as well, so if you enjoy Zorro, yeah..... Thanks everyone for reading, and please proceed to DA to read the latest chapters for my stories! So, guys, STAY TUNED! :D

The corrupted captain smiled broadly as he aimed his pistol at the mysterious masked man.

It was about time that wretched Zorro was finished, and even if it was not Zorro....

At least one of those....allerged accomplices of his would be finished off, on behalf of the mastermind!

In a flash, he readied his pistol....

And fired.

"NO!"

Even though he had made the shot, he still couldn't believe it.

One of Zorro's accomplices had just fallen off his horse!

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Zorro suddenly charged towards him, and caught him by surprise by charging past the soldiers before he even got the chance to order.

"Monastario! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"

Zorro seemed to have slashed something before backing out of the way.

The captain took a double look at his saddle, his horse.....

And found nothing.

The captain did a double take, before laughing menacingly.

"HAHA, did you think that you could get past me so easily? You, Zorro, will no longer be a thorn in my side!"

Monastario started to charge towards him, with a spear in hand.

"Garcia! I want you and the men to....WOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH!"

The soldiers that gathered around started to laugh loudly, and even the quieter ones couldn't resist a single guffaw.

Monastario had, in turn, fell from his own horse.

Zorro took the chance to charge towards the masked man, and landed onto the ground to tend to the hurt man.

"Ugh, incompetence..... Sergeant Garcia! Take all these men, and kill that wretched fox! I will not allow Zorro and his accomplice to slip off again!"

"Si, Captain. Coporal Gonzales, bring these men and capture Zorro!"

"Why must I be the...."

"Just do it, Gonzales! LOOK, HE'S ESCAPING!"

The sly fox held the man tightly before sitting on his horse.

"Let's go, Tornado!"

"CHARGE!"

Zorro started to ride into the mountains, with the lancers right behind him.

"STOP, ZORRO!"

"DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE!"

Everyone was yelling to each other, and were too pre-occupied to catch Zorro and his accomplice, that they failed to notice the fallen captain.

"UGH, INCOMPETENCE!"

He climbed back up again.

"GARCIA!"