Chapter 6: Please stop

-Jungkooks POV-

Its been a hard few days, I found it difficult avoiding Yoongi. "Hi, is Jungkook here?" I heard him say. I was currently hiding in the kitchen, unfortunately hes taking to the new girl. "Ill go get him Mr. Min." She said annoyingly. I followed her out and there he was. "I thought I told you, I dont want to see you." I whispered to him. "I-I know, I just needed to see you. To apologize, I didnt mean to k-." He said but Yugyeom cut him off. "I believe my boyfriend made it clear. Order your usual and leave him alone." Yoongi nodded and left the cafe with his drink. "You okay babe?" He asked. "Yeah, lets get back to work." I said softly before kissing his cheek. I hate to admit it, but I do miss him.

I had the closing shift today, which I like because it gets quiet. "Hey Im heading out with some friends, but Ill be back in time to pick you up. Okay?" I nodded at him before our lips connected. He really was sweet, I really got lucky dating Yugyeom. "Bunny!" I jumped at the sudden greeting. But I went around the counter to see Soju. "Hey little one. Who did you get here?" I asked seeing that she was alone. "Aunty Ji dropped me off. And Daddy gave me this to get a treat from downstairs." She explained as she handed me two quarters. "Oh honey, I think your Daddy meant from the vending machines. Hold on, let me get you a snack. Then Ill walk you back over." I went to find a cookie and brownie and went to find Jin Hyung. "Ill be right back, Soju wandered over alone." He nodded and I carried Soju outside.

Not even two steps were taken when I heard Yoongi. "Soju! Jungkook over here!" I turned around to see him coming out of the bookstore. "Daddy! Daddy!" I set her down and followed her. "Oh Angel, dont do thay ever again. Understand? Anything could have happened to you." He said as he held her tight. "Daddy 'm sorry. I wanted to see Bunny. 'M sorry." She mumbled against his chest. I was about to turn and leave when Yoongi stopped me. "Jungkook. Thank you for watching her." I smiled and walked back into work. Work continued as normal, and the place soon became empty. "Ill see you at home Kooks." Jin Hyung said as he left.

I was cleaning up the tables and counter when I saw Yugyeom pull up outside. But something seemed off in the way he walked. "Gyeomie? You okay?" I asked as I let him in. "J-jungkook. Where is he?" He slurred. "Who?" He just looked at me with this look that scared me. "That bastard that keeps trying to steal my man. W-where is he?" I tried to move back but he still managed to grab me. "Yugyeom! Let me go. Your drunk." I said as I pulled him outside. "And you. You let him touch you, and you would willingly go to him. Little g-gold digger." Hes drunk. Dont listen to him. But then he did the unexpected. He shoved and hit me. I held my face as he continued to yell at me. "S-stop it. P-please." I cried as I got another punch to the face.

I was on the ground in seconds. "Please stop this! Your hurting me!" I yelled. "Jungkook!" I turn my head to see Yoongi and Soju. "Bunny!" I tried to stand to keep Yugyeom from hurting Yoongi. Especially Soju. "Back off Yugyeom. Jungkook come on." Yoongi said after he pushed Yugyeom away from us. "Soju come on." I said softly reaching out for her hand. He put me in his car and drove off. "Hyung, thank you." I whispered to him. "Your welcome. Im taking you to our home. Okay?" I was too tired to protest so I just nodded.

We get to his home, and it was huge. He carried me inside and set me down on the couch. "Ill be back, just going to put her to bed." I nodded and looked over at the sleepy Soju. "Night night Bunny." She said with a light peck to my cheeks. "Night Soju." I said to her softly before lightly pushing her to Yoongi. I take the time to look around his living room. I walked into a dim lighted area and noticed a big portrait on the wall. After finding the lightswitch I noticed it was a portrait of a woman.

She was very beautiful, Soju looked alot like her

She was very beautiful, Soju looked alot like her. "If your wondering that is Sojus mother. Kim Jennie. I wish things went differently with her. We met at a party and were extremely drunk. Few months later she finds me, tells me about our baby." I turned to see Yoongi, I just sat on the bench and listened. "I tried to hide her from my Mother, because I was young and dumb. I didnt want her to scare Jennie off with money. But Mother found out, paid Jennie to stay away from me. But Jennie called me two days before Soju was born. There was alot of anger, she thought I told my Mother to pay her off. So she named Soju to remind me of the reason the mess began. We were drunk. But she also asked that I take the baby." We sat in silence for a while looking at her picture.

I learned alot in those few minutes. He truly was selfless, he didnt run from the news of the girl he got pregnant. He tried to be there, and now he took Soju in and is caring for her. I truly admire him, not alot of guys would do that. "Heres the guest room. The bathroom is on your right. If you need me, my room is just down the hall." He said once I was settled. "Thanks for this Hyung." I said before placing a kiss on his cheek. "G-good Night Jungkook." He whispered, our faces still close together. "Good night Hyung." I whispered moving back into the doorway. He smiled and made his way to his room. Why do I feel like this?